link rel="apple-touch-icon" href="http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-7Sv4ukXNKhE/Tvywu2kH72I/AAAAAAAAH2c/I0vpwdHuLoA/s1600/superb.png"/> I know you love my wonderfully descriptive explanations that I give for each image I post... | Priester Photography

I know you love my wonderfully descriptive explanations that I give for each image I post...

but I don't have time for that today.

I have a wedding to finish editing and then a family session and then a senior session with twin girls, so you get the bare minimum today.

Please forgive me.
The beautiful bride.

A totally cool, seventies-looking bride and groom holding hands. Groovy.
Close-up!

I love it outside.
Walking to their vandalized car.
Rings....
Rings...
Rings.

Hello?

Hello?

No one's there.

I'm SORRY! I just type it as I think it. No backspacing.

I'm wasting TIME here! Moving on...
These are pretty self explanatory...



I'm sorry if you hate me for posting this dear, lovely maid-of-honor but it's just TOO cute! It's like you were thinking, "Oh sweet henry! I can't believe I just got through that...I need a drink!"
and the bride looked on in approval.
How cute is this? Sweet.

Remember in an earlier post I talked about how you needed to watch out for "Mr. I-have-a-camera-phone-and-ain't-afraid-to-use-it" because he was trying to steal my ideas?
This is him.
This is the idea he claims to have been his. Even if it WAS his idea (which I'm not saying it was)...he wouldn't have been able to execute it as I well as I have.

I will give credit where credit is due though...he does some pretty good work for using just a camera phone. wink, wink.
Love this.
Poor Aubree didn't even have a chance.
This shot is so NOT about the groom holding the garter and the bride holding her hand to her face suggesting her embarrassment. It's all about what's going on in the background.

I just keep looking at it and smiling.

This is the last of this wedding's sneak peeks. I'm hoping...I say HOPING...to finish up today.

I'll keep you posted.
B

2 comments:

Bell Lee Button said...

I hope she knows she gorgeous! Because she really is! It is like you just can't get enough of looking at her. She is soooooo beautiful. She is so lucky! Haha. They look like they make an amazing couple.

WSMIL said...

I love the first one! She is so beautiful!!! And you would think we would all be jealous but she comes across in these pictures as sweet and sincere so we can't be jealous. These all turned out great (the ring pics tickled me). Keep them coming!

Post a Comment

 
Design by Wpthemedesigner. Converted To Blogger Template By Anshul .