link rel="apple-touch-icon" href="http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-7Sv4ukXNKhE/Tvywu2kH72I/AAAAAAAAH2c/I0vpwdHuLoA/s1600/superb.png"/> Complaints... | Priester Photography

Complaints...

I'm tired.

My head hurts.

My eyes are achy.

I feel nauseous...or hungry...or both.  I can't tell which.

I'm hot (temperature hot, not sexy hot, though I have been called hot before it was when I was in high school and a size 2).

And my shoulder hurts.

I probably have the swine flu.

Yep.

That's it.

Someone care for my children when I'm gone.

Give them more to eat than the three cheerios we gave this little guy.

Look how he's eating them so defensively.  Like it's the first thing he's eaten in days.  Not to mention the giant tear rolling down his cheek or the fact that we're making him eat off of a stool.  Poor thing.

This is my favorite from the whole session.  The giant tear (double click to see the tear) accompanied by the two little fingers holding up his last little morsel of food.  It's TOO much! 

Have I mentioned that I love this chair?

Okay.  So he's not deprived.  He's a happy, healthy, little monkey that's well taken care of and loved.

I'm sure my family will ensure this for my children also,  in the event of my passing from the swine flu...

...or PMS.

Whichever comes first.
B

Slideshow here:

Proofs here.

Slideshow song is "Little Sack of Sugar" by Elizabeth Mitchell.

6 comments:

WSMIL said...

How about only 3 hours sleep instead of leaping on the swine flu bandwagon:)

PS: Greyson is perfect! love these

Bookworm said...

I love his little face in the secnd from the top! Adorable!

WSMIL: What is wrong with you? You are not your normal wordy self.

Pulyummy said...

The one where he is crying with the last cherrio is priceless!!! LOL how cute :) As always....wonderful work!

Bookworm said...

Oh, how original Pulyummy! No one knows who you are! Haha.

Bell Lee Button said...

Aw! Brandi i am so sorry you are sick! I had it too. Definitely not fun. Even when you are sick you take good pics! Is there anything you can't do?????? Haha. I really loved the one with the giant tear. He is sooooooo cute!

WSMIL said...

Wordy I'm never wordy:) I can't think in this weather but I don't want to be leave B hanging she so desires my input:):):)

Post a Comment

 
Design by Wpthemedesigner. Converted To Blogger Template By Anshul .