link rel="apple-touch-icon" href="http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-7Sv4ukXNKhE/Tvywu2kH72I/AAAAAAAAH2c/I0vpwdHuLoA/s1600/superb.png"/> I am out of control...yet again. | Priester Photography

I am out of control...yet again.

I could only narrow my favorites from this session down to 15 pictures. That's right! FIFTEEN are my FAVORITES!!

It might have something to do with the fact that I ended up with 80 proofs. Not 80 proof...as in the alcohol I drink (hiccup), but 80 proof(s)...as in this little man has 80 pictures of himself to choose from.

The lucky little doodle bug.
This one makes me all warm and fuzzy inside. When I let his grandma see this one in the camera she said, "Oh! It looks like he's still in the womb!". I had to agree. I think that's why it's my favorite in the top fifteen countdown.

I love all the open space in this one. It makes him seem secluded. Not that a secluded baby is a good thing. It's just nice for a change.

So soft. So wrinkly. So smooshie.
I love the dark shadows on this one but my favorite part is how prominent his little skull bone is. Keep in mind that this little fella is only 6 days old at this point and weighs in at a whopping 5 pounds. He has a right to have his little skull bone showing. And what a cute little skull bone it is!
Oh. A baby in a bowl. Wrapped in gauze. How interesting.

This one may not look right on your end, but viewed in a large size you can see the painterly look I applied to it. I figured that a painter sometimes paints bowls of fruit, so why not a painting of a bowl of baby? Or better yet, a bowl of gauzy baby!

I think it totally works.
How could any mother not love this picture? Answer me that. His little eyeballs looking over at her as if to say, "Woman. I am a baby. Not a powder puff for your cheeks." It's too cute.
Now THIS one has to be my number two favorite in the top 15 countdown. The wrinkled forehead, the poochie little belly and oh my, the look on his face. How perfectly adorable!

Daddy's hands. Awwww.

Daddy's guitar. Sweetness. This shot took some doing but we did it. It was worth it.

This may give you a better idea of his size. His dad's the football coach here in town so we had to give him something to show off to the team.

Seriously. It's too much. Who puts a baby in a football helmet? Pssh! Little Bit's mom and I, that's who. Obviously. I'm diggin it.

I think our little fan exerted a little too much team spirit. It wiped him out.

A different take on the ring shot that everyone is asking for lately. It's one of my favorites.

I can never get enough of cute, little, wrinkly baby feet. Or ears but that's another story for another time.
B

Here's the slideshow if you care to view it.

If you'd rather see the pictures without music you can view them here under "Mills New Arrival".

5 comments:

Lunsford said...

I am really glad that I am not likely to ever be forcec to pick a favorite of those, I just don't see how I could. I do love the one where she is kissing his wrinkled little forehead and he is looking at her, amazing image. But then how could I like that more than a baby on a guitar? Like I said I could never choose they are all great.

Ash said...

Wow the little guy looks so cute on the football!!! :) My absoulte fav would be the mother kissing him and his wrinkled little forehead then I would go with the football photo. Amazing work!!!!

WSMIL said...

I know you think you know my favorite but you don't! Because I can't pick one and that includes my beloved football shots (although they are both seriously COOL). I really can't pick they are all too perfect you have a true gift! My only disagreement is with what you think baby is thinking: Not that he is being treated as a powderpuff but look at my mommy isn't she beautiful (and he even has a little smirk like he is smug about how pretty she is) and the wrinkled forehead it's like he saying hey where did my pretty mommy go. And he is willing to distort himself into any position he can to see her. SO SWEET:) (you have made me gooie look what you have reduced me to I'm going to lose my wicked status:))

Bookworm said...

My favorite one is the one where his mama is kissing his head and he is looking up. HE IS ADORABLE!!! Wonderful job!

Bell Lee Button said...

He is the most beautiful baby i have ever seen. Sorry to all those babies i have. But honestly, so tiny and ah-dorable. I love it! They should be so proud.

Post a Comment

 
Design by Wpthemedesigner. Converted To Blogger Template By Anshul .