link rel="apple-touch-icon" href="http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-7Sv4ukXNKhE/Tvywu2kH72I/AAAAAAAAH2c/I0vpwdHuLoA/s1600/superb.png"/> Trying something different... | Priester Photography

Trying something different...

I've been playing around with this idea for quite some time and finally had the chance to set it up when Miss C came in for a senior shoot.

Don't worry, they aren't ALL this crazy. I'm posting these two because they're all I've gotten to so far. She has plenty of "normal" shots...whatever "normal" actually means.

I wouldn't know.
B

5 comments:

Chelsea said...

I LOVE THIS!!

M-a-licous said...

I like the 2nd one best.

WSMIL said...

Ditto M-a-licous! Both are great but adore the second one. The color, the curls with the supposed rain it is just great! You are getting even better and I didn't think that was possible. Prick yourself now so your head can deflate!

Unknown said...

Hi,I'm Chelsea's mom.I love the "crazy" it's so great!I'm so glad that you are doing her senior pictures!I can't wait to see the rest of them!I know they will be AWESOME!!Keep up the "crazy" it's fun!! Thanks for not being to "normal"! Sheila

B said...

Chelsea's mom...THANK YOU! I'm so glad you like my "crazy". There is definitely plenty to like and I'm not sure I could stop it if I wanted to so the crazy will keep on comin'.

I'm hoping to finish Chelsea's pictures tomorrow.
B

Post a Comment

 
Design by Wpthemedesigner. Converted To Blogger Template By Anshul .