link rel="apple-touch-icon" href="http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-7Sv4ukXNKhE/Tvywu2kH72I/AAAAAAAAH2c/I0vpwdHuLoA/s1600/superb.png"/> Location #3 | Priester Photography

Location #3

I got a little crazy with the textures but I couldn't help myself. Forgive me.

I'm really adoring these shots, but once again I will refrain from speaking so much about each one and let the images do the talking for the most part.

In no particular order...


This reminds me of Little House on the Prairie....meets Gone with the Wind after Tara's desolation.


This is one of my favorites. I love the lighting and the dreamy look to it.

You may not be able to tell with this small image, but this has a painterly look to it and a canvas texture. It looks really awesome viewed larger. At least in my humble opinion it does.



I realize that Ashley will want to murder me after she sees this but I had to post it. It's so cool! We weren't trying to achieve a creepy look...she was just waiting for me to figure out my lights (yet again) and when I saw it later I thought..."CREEPY, I have to edit this to make it look creepier!" So I did. It makes me think "girl escaped from insane asylum". Sorry Ashley.

See? She's really not an escaped psychotic lunatic. She's a beautiful flower soaking up some sun.
This is another of my favorites. For much the same reasons...good lighting and lots of softness.

Stay tuned in right here for location #4 right after this short break...
B

11 comments:

WSMIL said...

You don't have to be humble about the canvas shot! It is brillant. And Ash will forgive you after she sees the very next one in which, and I hate saying this, she looks very sexy. Don't let any boys have copies of that or if you do follow it up with the creepy one! Which is brillant in a different way, and because I'm a little creepy I love it. And the one above the creepy one of Mar with the movement and the dress, loving that one! And you need to stop making Mercede look so old!!!!

GWLS said...

LOVE THEM!!! They turned out awsome. I must be a little creepy too because I love the creepy one of ashley. I think it so cool. You got some really good shots of Teddy, even though it looked like she had saggy boobs in that dress, you can't even tell in these pics. And I have to say I really like the one were I am spinning the dress, the dress looks really cool. And B. you are not the only one who lost something that day. I lost my dress, while it was on me.

Lunsford said...

These are fabulous, and you have hit on another strange obsesion of mine, I love old falling down houses. I love the location, the girls are as always lovely, and I agree with your mother in law better keep these away from the boys. Their parents will thank you.

Ash said...

Brandi im going to kill you for posting the "Creepy" picture!!! Its like a Children of the Corn photo! LOL but the other ones are nice. Loving the texture on them!

WSMIL said...

Trust me Ash you are going to want one of those when the boys come around. You need something to scare them off they can be annoyingly (is that a word) persistent:) This way you can get rid of them quickly and cleanly.

WSMIL said...

Although it does now dawn on me if he is into creepy this could really backfire on you!

Ash said...

Ha Ha I guess thats one way of looking at it! Thanks :) I absolutely love the one of Merna with her dress spinning! Mercede looks great as well!

Anonymous said...

how do you looz a dress whilst still wearing???

WSMIL said...

Anonymous this is what happens when you literally trash a dress. Older dress new swimming pool! And yes Ash I think one of my favs is the dress spinning! And it goes without saying that of course a Priester child looks great:) That said I have a really great time with you girls, you rock!

Anonymous said...

How do you lose a dress when it is still on you?

Bell Lee Button said...

That was another really amazing idea, b! You continue to suprise me!!! I am sure ash and merna love those pics, as they have said. I love them too. Just absolutely breathtaking!

Post a Comment

 
Design by Wpthemedesigner. Converted To Blogger Template By Anshul .