link rel="apple-touch-icon" href="http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-7Sv4ukXNKhE/Tvywu2kH72I/AAAAAAAAH2c/I0vpwdHuLoA/s1600/superb.png"/> Meet Mary. | Priester Photography

Meet Mary.

Mary is a senior from Michigan that I had the pleasure of having a session with this last weekend.

I think she may not realize how beautiful she really is. I'm pretty sure she has not one stitch of make-up on for this session (correct me if I'm wrong, Mary).

From what I've seen on America's Next Top Model this girl is model material (sorry mom).

The above comment could be re-phrased, "I'm not a model scout, but I did sleep in a Holiday Inn Express last night". :)

These are some of my favorites from the session so far (I'm not half-way through yet).
This is just the classic headshot for mom (yes, I got one of her smiling).

I love this happy shot. Simple and happy. What's not to like?
Ditto...minus the happy and add in a little smirk.
Now she may hate this one because she's sort of pursing her lips but I LOVE it! I love the way her hair looks like it's blowing over her shoulder and the eyes. Oh my...the serious eyes rock!

Ooooo. I likey...and you can't do this pose with just anyone. Trust me.

I love how the shadows sculpt her face in this. And the blue in the sweater matching her eyes is an added bonus.
More from this session to come...
B

1 comments:

WSMIL said...

The last one is proof that you are correct, sorry mom this one is model material! Gorgeous!

Post a Comment

 
Design by Wpthemedesigner. Converted To Blogger Template By Anshul .