link rel="apple-touch-icon" href="http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-7Sv4ukXNKhE/Tvywu2kH72I/AAAAAAAAH2c/I0vpwdHuLoA/s1600/superb.png"/> Same location...Different poses... | Priester Photography

Same location...Different poses...

I have now arrived at editing my favorites from the day. Here are some of them...




This pose was Merna's idea. We tied a piece of string to her wrist with the balloon tied to the other end. This way she could act as if she were chasing a runaway balloon but we didn't have to keep replacing balloons (not to mention pollute this beautiful farm with a hundred renegade balloons).

I'm happy with the results.
This one is supposed to be blurry.



Texture!! Yummy.


This one is my attempt at making it look like a watercolor print. It's a little hard to tell with the small image though.


Another watercolor attempt. I'm framing this one.

My absolute, most favorite-ist, mind-blowing, earth shaking creation coming up in the next post.

Can you bear the anticipation?
B

3 comments:

WSMIL said...

The black & whites of the girls sitting in the fields, and then the textured ones of them sitting are Incredible. And if these aren't your fav can we really handle the mind blowing of the next post. I'm not sure I can handle it:)

Ash said...

These turned out really nice! I love the ones of Merna laying in the grass with the texture! Very Pretty! And of course Mercede looks cute!

Bell Lee Button said...

It must be so fun modeling! I can tell by everyone's facial expressions! Haha. Isn't that cool??? Maybe i should get some prof. pics. done i want to have fun!! Haha. I have never have prof. pictures taken of me. Crazy huh? The school pictures do NOT count. Nobody could make me look worse than they always do. haha.

Post a Comment

 
Design by Wpthemedesigner. Converted To Blogger Template By Anshul .