link rel="apple-touch-icon" href="http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-7Sv4ukXNKhE/Tvywu2kH72I/AAAAAAAAH2c/I0vpwdHuLoA/s1600/superb.png"/> Little Munchkins... | Priester Photography

Little Munchkins...

I had another challenging shoot tonight.

Any session with children is a challenge, but toss in 20 month old twins and a 2 month old baby and you've got yourself a big pot of chaos.

Here's a few sneak peaks of said chaos....I'm good at disguising it...
Sweetness. The freckles are killing me. KILLING ME!!

This is actually a yawn, not a scream and I just love her cute little grin in this one.

Can you believe that I got this shot of them ALL looking at the camera without any photoshop!?

If you do, I've got some ocean front property to sell you.

We didn't get any smiles in this one (in fact, I'm not sure we got ANY smiles at all) but I still dig it.

More from this session to come...
B

2 comments:

Gma P said...

How much for the ocean front property Gpa G ready to retire soon?

WSMIL said...

Love the first one and I don't care how you got the last one it looks good.

Post a Comment

 
Design by Wpthemedesigner. Converted To Blogger Template By Anshul .