link rel="apple-touch-icon" href="http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-7Sv4ukXNKhE/Tvywu2kH72I/AAAAAAAAH2c/I0vpwdHuLoA/s1600/superb.png"/> No Smiling! | Priester Photography

No Smiling!

Just finished up with little Miss J's session. She did NOT want to smile for me despite the fact that her mom and ma-maw says she smiles all the time.

They all say that.

I must bring out the worst in babies.

But it works for my evil purposes because I don't want my babies smiling in every picture.

I want them to be investigative...
Hands-on... Colorful...

Sneaky...
or just plain sullen...
I was able to get all of that from this little doodle bug.

There's more pictures of her not smiling in this little video of all of her proofs...and yes, there are some of her smiling...what do you take me for? A baby smile hater?

I think not.
B

(Click here and go to Reagan Family to see the larger proofs without the slideshow.)

11 comments:

Lunsford said...

I think smiling baby pictures are way over rated and so over done. I am sure that you will start a revolution. From now on when people go to get their babies pictures taken they will not want any smiles. Viva la revolution!

WSMIL said...

Lunsford you kill me! That said B the one with the black & white butt crawling away from the camera with the big red balloons is FAB!

Bookworm said...

OMG! That is the exact picture i was going to comment on WSMIL!! Haha. Great minds think alike! I love her outfit with the red balloons! Too cute B!

WSMIL said...

I also love the one with her face sticking out of the red balloons! Bookworm we just all know each other too well, but that is what makes life fun!

PS: I liked that one because as B is so fond of saying it speaks to me:)

Bookworm said...

Yes, Yes, I am afraid we do. You know who I am yet WSMIL? Muahahahaha!

WSMIL said...

Sorry but I've known all along sweetie pie! Made sure this crazy old lady was right with a confirm, but was sure. And since you and I are fellow worms (probably why we agree on so much) what are you into with your books. I have lots! And am willing to share assuming I have your genre:)

Bookworm said...

Hey now, how did you know?.............B! GRRRR! Haha. I am totally into mary higgins calrk! She is the best! ( were you even talking to me?) I like murder mystery, creepy thrilling stuff! Haha. Seriously, how did you know!?
Poor me....never mysterious. :(

P.S. Don't you love how we use your blog to communicate B?

WSMIL said...

Who cares we love it! And since now I know I've got tons of murder mystery! We will do some sharing! And yes I was talking to you! And I know I use too many !!!!!!!

Bookworm said...

Ok, you are totally right about addicting. You have been on here all this time huh! BTW: are you going to tell me how you knew it was me? B didn't tell you. I asked her. If you are positive who this is, ket me know next time you see me.....just to be sure! Haha.

WSMIL said...

You are that tall girl I spoke with Saturday morning! And I didn't need to be told the same way B knew who I was. Just sounds like you!

Bookworm said...

Haha. Well then, I am apparently that obvious! You weren't hard to figure out either! So HA! Cu tomorrow!

Post a Comment

 
Design by Wpthemedesigner. Converted To Blogger Template By Anshul .