link rel="apple-touch-icon" href="http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-7Sv4ukXNKhE/Tvywu2kH72I/AAAAAAAAH2c/I0vpwdHuLoA/s1600/superb.png"/> WARNING: Contains some nudity | Priester Photography

WARNING: Contains some nudity

It's only baby nudity, but I'm giving fair warning to those who may object to the sweetness of a cute little baby bottom.

You've been warned! Don't come crying to me when you get the urge to procreate so you can have your own little baby bottom to have pictures made of (by Priester Photography, of course).

Before I start my analytical summary of each of these shots I'd like to apologize to this sweet family for not posting any sneak peaks and for taking a whole week to get their proofs ready. I was off my game.

No excuse, but that's all I've got.

Onward with the analyzing...
Mother and son. Just sweet and her eyes are gorgeous.

I love the look on his face in this shot. It's as if he's amazed by her...captivated by his mother.
This makes me laugh. Can you see the difference in the "look" here? I think it's yet another visible distinction between male and female. The picture with his mother feels content, and loving. This one feels like two men thinking, "Yep, we're both men here. We're gonna pull off this whole "sensitive" thing that these woman want then we're outta here. Deal? Argh. Argh."
I love it!
Look at those sweet little lips and that squished up face.
Now. Bring on the baby bottoms!
Awwww. I love it. He's so bendy, and wrinkly, and look at those little toes that are purple from lack of circulation. So sweet.
I love this angle. Sweet little baby fingers.

I think this one is my most favorite-ist (yes, that's a word...look it up).

This may seem weird (why should I stop now?)...but I love his shiny little eyelids in this one. He looks so dewy and fresh...and sweet and innocent...and happy and content.

All good things in my book.
B
(click the last picture to see the rest of this cute little things proofs)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Wpthemedesigner. Converted To Blogger Template By Anshul .