link rel="apple-touch-icon" href="http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-7Sv4ukXNKhE/Tvywu2kH72I/AAAAAAAAH2c/I0vpwdHuLoA/s1600/superb.png"/> Baby Bump Session Completed... | Priester Photography

Baby Bump Session Completed...

I had such a good time working with this couple from Chicago. They let me get a little creative and the the dad-to-be even had some of his own ideas! How cool is that? I love clients that have a vision.

This one is so great. It's almost as if he's loving on his baby but at the same time protecting it. Sweetness.
And the shadows make this shot for me. I just love the simpleness of it. What can I say? I'm simple minded.
These next two are suggestions from the dad-to-be. And I have to say....I LOVE IT! Wow. Isn't this one almost a little sexy? I think so.
And this is just different....and you know how I like different. Though I think they're wonderful, I hope I succeeded in capturing the images that he had in mind.

Now if I could just convince them that they need to bring their newborn child all the way from Chicago for a session with me...
B

(click the last picture to see a slideshow of all their proofs and click here and go to Matthews Family to see the proofs in a gallery)

1 comments:

niki said...

that is so cool. i to love potography

Post a Comment

 
Design by Wpthemedesigner. Converted To Blogger Template By Anshul .