link rel="apple-touch-icon" href="http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-7Sv4ukXNKhE/Tvywu2kH72I/AAAAAAAAH2c/I0vpwdHuLoA/s1600/superb.png"/> Little Miss M...yet another sneak peak... | Priester Photography

Little Miss M...yet another sneak peak...

This sneak peak has a lot of "peaks" but it's as an apology to this cute little family that's waited a WHOLE week to see them.

I'm usually finished with a whole session within a week, but...well, it's been a bad week for me. You don't want to know the gory details. Suffice it to say that I'm trying to maintain balance in my chaotic life and I lost my balancing pole.

Enough of that. On to this awesomely cute fam...
Cute!

I love this interaction. Genuine smiles and no one looking at me. Too sweet!
And again. Look at those smiles. I think mom and dad like this little Miss. Just a little.

Just look at this little scholar! I'm so glad they brought this book. Not just because it made a swell addition to this picture but because it's an AWESOME book! If you don't know about it, just click the above picture. The link is to Amazon's website and there's a video from the author/creator. It would be a great gift for anyone with small children. I want this book and I don't even have kids young enough for it anymore.


This shot cracks me up. Just look at how intently she's looking at her book. I'm tellin' ya! It's a cool book!
Mom wanted pictures of her standing/walking so we used my new (old) chair for her to balance with. I think it's super cute...the baby...not the chair. Though the chair does have some of it's own redeeming qualities. It's got nothin' on this Little Miss.

And now it's time for a snack. Mmmmm. Just look at those lips! Sweet.
I'll hopefully have this session wrapped up by tomorrow...provided I can stay on the tightrope till then.
B

2 comments:

WSMIL said...

Worth the wait! The genuineness of the smiles and joy are great. But I also love the sass that comes through with the chair pic. Yes I'm on vacation but no I can't stay away! Keep it coming.

Anonymous said...

these are great and of course you want that book.

Post a Comment

 
Design by Wpthemedesigner. Converted To Blogger Template By Anshul .