link rel="apple-touch-icon" href="http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-7Sv4ukXNKhE/Tvywu2kH72I/AAAAAAAAH2c/I0vpwdHuLoA/s1600/superb.png"/> Huffman Family Wrap Up... | Priester Photography

Huffman Family Wrap Up...

I've got a lot to say and not a lot of time to say it, so let's rock this blog post...

I've finished with the Huffman family's session as the title suggests and here are some of the shots that I felt the need to share... This one is my FAVORITE!! But much like some shots from the last baby session that I adored I'm sure most of you won't get it. Whatever "it" is. I just love the little cracker trail and her little behind wiggling away with her foot thrown daintily into the air. Sweetness!

One of the fam. Too cute!
If you've seen my window display downtown you've seen the above shot. It has to be one of my all-time favorites (thus its hanging in my display window). Well, that little baby...
is now THIS little baby. So now you can all put a face with the man holding the baby. He can be more than a man with half a face to you.

I mentioned to him that when people commented on how much they loved that shot they always expressed an interest in who's arms they were and that they wished they had a nice pair of arms like that to hold their baby for a picture.

He said he would rent them out for pictures of sleeping babies...for a small fee. (wink, wink)
This is an outtake from the session. Mom was wiping a runny nose, Miss M was complaining about the length of the photo session, and dad was trying to entertain her with some squirt gun action.
And judging from this shot...she got it. Squirt, squirt!

The rest of the session will be here under "Huffman Family" and you can click the last picture to see the slideshow.

I found an awesome singer that I used for this slideshow. Her name is Elizabeth Mitchell and you can find more about her here.

She sings super cute kids songs. If you go to the site go to the "Flower" tab and click "listen". Then listen to "1 Day, 2 Days, 3 Days Old". It's great.

Again...if I had kids young enough I would totally be buying her cd's. Actually...I've already bought 2 of her songs for myself...including the one in the above slideshow.

I am a little on the immature side though.
B

2 comments:

Lunsford said...

I love that she is heading off on the cookie trail.

WSMIL said...

We definitely get the cookie trail one! It is perfect. It was nice of you to include the newborn one so we could see how she is growing. And we love you no matter what your nature (or maybe we love you because of your nature). Whichever as someone else said you rock!

Post a Comment

 
Design by Wpthemedesigner. Converted To Blogger Template By Anshul .