link rel="apple-touch-icon" href="http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-7Sv4ukXNKhE/Tvywu2kH72I/AAAAAAAAH2c/I0vpwdHuLoA/s1600/superb.png"/> This is what we got after we endured... | Priester Photography

This is what we got after we endured...

Four hours of shooting.

One Sonic shake break.

Four diaper changes.

Two bottles.

One peed on mother.

One peed on father (twice).

Back up grandma called in with vibrating bouncy seat.

One photographer spit up on (twice).

But I have to say....

It was totally worth it.

Here are a few of my favorites (and of course, why they're my favorites)...
Awww. Even though she's crying, this is just too cute. (You should have heard dad's song to her while he was "trying" to console her...too funny)

This one cracks me up...I think she was in mid-yawn. It reminds me of the "Scream" painting by Munch. I'm sorry, C...you're still super cute.
This has been done...I know...but mom requested it and I really ended up liking it. My favorite part? The sweet baby toe lint. I was going to edit it out but it's just too cute!

This one just soothes me. I love the way the light falls across her and her sweet little hand resting on her belly.

I always love the mother/daughter shots. I love the little shimmer on mom's cheek...like a healthy glow (I'm sure it's from all the bouncing and consoling she did during this session...good work, mom!).

I'm trying something different by posting the slideshow here. We'll see how this works.

Considering that Little C is a preemie (she weighed a little over 3 pounds at birth) and is already two months old (though she only weighs 8 pounds now) this shoot went super well, despite all of the above issues.

It's much easier to do a baby shoot when they are 2 weeks old or younger because they sleep more and are easier to put in crazy positions (keep that in mind if you're thinking of having a baby anytime soon).

The rest of proofs are here under Moss Family. I didn't include all of the shots of mom and dad in the slideshow and you may want to see the little snick snack bigger than the slideshow will allow.
B

1 comments:

WSMIL said...

You have a gift there is no doubt about it! I love the midyawn because it looks more like shock. Like wow I can't believe they would do that. So great!

Post a Comment

 
Design by Wpthemedesigner. Converted To Blogger Template By Anshul .