link rel="apple-touch-icon" href="http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-7Sv4ukXNKhE/Tvywu2kH72I/AAAAAAAAH2c/I0vpwdHuLoA/s1600/superb.png"/> Delivery of the Mills Family session... | Priester Photography

Delivery of the Mills Family session...

Get it?


Delivery?


And she's expecting?


Yes, I'm a nerd. I don't need to hear about it.


This cute couple is expecting their first child...after trying for a year and a half. I think that makes this session just a little bit special, don't you?


It is. Here are a few of my favorites...

Okay, I have to admit that his gaze is a little intense. I think I'm a little scared of him. :)

Not really...just look at his face here...now he just looks like a little puppy dog.

How sweet! I love this little look they're giving each other. Cute!

This was her idea since they had a wedding picture taken like this (minus the baby bump of course). wink, wink.

Check out that happy, healthy glow this proud mama's got going on! She's rockin' the sexy pregnant look! I love it!

B


Here's a little slideshow of all of their proofs.
And you can go here and click Mills Family to see the proofs bigger and not in a slideshow.



9 comments:

Bookworm said...

I love the 2nd to last one! It is so sweet. And the last one. They are all really good!

Ash said...

She looks beautiful in the last one!

GWLS said...

I agree with you guys about the last pic. It is amazing! She just looks so happy and excited. Keep up the good work.

GWLS said...

Question for you B. How did the pics of Ash and I with the eylashes turn out? Just wondering.

B said...

Haven't got to them yet. Working on the pool shots.
B

Lunsford said...

I wish that I had looked that good when I was that far along. She definately has that whole pregnant glow thing going for her! And I agree he can have an intense look, that will come in handy when the little one is about 2 and is about to lick the tv or do one of the other crazy things that little ones do, he should be able to stop them in their tracks with that look!

WSMIL said...

Stopping children in their tracks with a look is one of the greatest gifts we as adults possess! It used to be easier (what with the way kids are trained or untrained today) but it is still so doable! Love to flip out the look and watch them stop dead in their tracks. Gary has lost all fear of the look, such a disappointment, now it's just a green light to keep aggravating me:)

WSMIL said...

PS: B what is up with the ads?

Anonymous said...

They make me money. Cha-ching. I would talk about how it works and encourage people to click them but I promised in the contract that I wouldn't.
wink.
B

Post a Comment

 
Design by Wpthemedesigner. Converted To Blogger Template By Anshul .