link rel="apple-touch-icon" href="http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-7Sv4ukXNKhE/Tvywu2kH72I/AAAAAAAAH2c/I0vpwdHuLoA/s1600/superb.png"/> Mine. | Priester Photography

Mine.

While doing a photoshoot with some friends of ours I used my munchkins to pose while I set my lights up. Then I took the opportunity to grab one of the three of them together.

My poor neglected children don't have proper portraits done very regularly.

It's the whole "cobbler's children don't have shoes" and all that.

Here's the baby. And do I mean baby. He expects the girls to do everything for him because he "can't reach it/can't figure it out/can't understand it". Much like a man. But he's very affectionate and cuddly.
The lighting is a little funky on the girls because I was going for a different look with this set up and they just happened to be there at the precise moment I needed a test shot.

The middle child. Suffers from the "middle child syndrome". I feel her pain. She's got a major mean streak...takes after my sister but loves any and all babies. She wants to hold them and love them and squeeze them.

And last but not least, well...technically she's first. But last for the purpose of this post.
The oldest...mistreated, unloved and ignored...according to her. She's a people pleaser...wants everyone to be happy, but my word, is she needy! "Mom, mom, mom." And she gets homesick. Awwwww.
See any similarities?
They get all the good stuff from me and all the bad stuff from their dad.
It's true.
I'm practically perfect.
Ask anyone.
B

17 comments:

Bookworm said...

Perfect? Hmmm.... this is the B we all know and love right?.....Just ask the
W: wicked
S: step
M: mother
I: in
L: law! MUAHAHAH! Take that one " Missy". I love the last one of them all together! It is so cute. And yes we have all heard the "I can't reach it's" And the " Mercede! It's my turn to hold the baby!" And of course the " What am I chopped liver?" Haha. I did that pretty well in my opinion. :)

GWLS said...

LOL you know I agree with you B. on them getting all the bad stuff from Matt. You always seem to get a great pic of London( even though it takes him awhile for him to make a cute, normal face). And I know it is hard to a good smile out of both girls, but you did AWESOME!!! LOVE them

WSMIL said...

That's Melyssa to you sugar pie! And as the wicked step mother in law we all KNOW I MUST object to getting all their bad traits from their father. Everyone knows Priester men are just about perfect:) And if Summer gets her meanness from the Long side OBVIOUSLY all the bad traits come from my fav Daughter N Law! And all this is superfluous because I will not acknowledge my grandchildren have any bad traits:) Did you not look at those angelic faces in the above pictures! I'm sure though B that you got the lighting wrong on these because these children look much older than my Gkids!

WSMIL said...

Wow GWLS we were on at exactly the same time only I'm wordy, nuff said!

Bookworm said...

Angelic? Where have you been? Haha. Just kidding......or am i?

WSMIL said...

No I'm sure your not, but then again you don't have the power of the look!

Bookworm said...

The power of the look? What are you talking about?

WSMIL said...

you need to go back to the Mills page and it will reveal all:) Lunsford knows what she is talking about!

Bookworm said...

AH! Gotcha. When i try the look, all i get is a rolling of the eyes....or YOUR NOT THE BOSS OF ME! ..... or I DON"T CARE! .........sound like any of them? I think yes. :)

Bookworm said...

I love mercede's little dimple in the last one! She should wear her hair curly like that more often.

Bell Lee Button said...

Hey, i absolutely love the pics you do i am looking at them all the time now. You have amazing talent. And cute kids! Haha. Hi mercede, summer, and london!!!! I REALLY REALLY want you to do my senior pics. but i am not exactly there yet. haha.

Allison Wonderland said...

I love them too!

Bell Lee Button said...

Just to let you know. I think you might have some new uh...what do you call it. Clients? anyways me and my family want to have fam pics taken which we have done for at least 9 years. Haha. Thats awful. But my Aunt also wants pictures taken of her and her 2 yr. old boy. So i showed her some pics u have done. But for my fam. it just kind of depends if we will ever get off our lazy butts to do it. Haha.

Ash said...

Aww they look like angles! Too bad their not, but who is? :) Therefore they are great (and cute) kids! Nice pics!!!

Allison Wonderland said...

Yes, your kids are cute. I'll have to have my pictures done sometime.:]

Lunsford said...

I just want to frame WSMIL's comment! If I was smarter I would blow it up and hang it in my house, maybe all over the house. Like wall paper that just says "Lunsford knows what she is talking about".

And let me add my "your kids are adorable" comment B.

WSMIL said...

I'll get you a banner, and then we can get reprints and you can run it across the top of the room like border! Then Fred will know not to mess with you because all you have to do is point to the border! Actually this may be a plan for wives everywhere, but maybe we should switch it to our first names:)

Post a Comment

 
Design by Wpthemedesigner. Converted To Blogger Template By Anshul .