link rel="apple-touch-icon" href="http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-7Sv4ukXNKhE/Tvywu2kH72I/AAAAAAAAH2c/I0vpwdHuLoA/s1600/superb.png"/> We can learn something from this picture... | Priester Photography

We can learn something from this picture...

Boys generally do NOT like to have their pictures taken and a girl will generally always have her pose on.
This shot just cracked me up. The boys look miserable and Miss A is just holding her little angelic pose.
You go girl!
Oh. I love this one. It's all about the eyes for me and sometimes you can't get engaging eyes with a plastered on grin. It's not for everybody but one thing's for sure...it's definitely intense.



Aww. Mom and dad are so cute here! And for the record...I made them give me serious looks for some of their shots but I thought I'd mix it up a little with sombre kids and smiling parents.

Isn't it usually the other way around?

I'm trying something new with this post. I've posted the YouTube video of the slideshow below. I didn't add all of their images as I ran out of room. If you'd like to see the rest of this sweet little family's session, you can go here and select Miller Family.



I hope the video works for everyone.

*Edit* Upon further inspection it seems that the video is being clipped on the right side in this post. If you'd like to see it unclipped (?) you can right click the video and click "watch on YouTube". Sorry for the confusion. *Edit*

Up next:

The return of Wacey..

B

3 comments:

Lunsford said...

Those are great, I love that the parents are smiling and the kids are looking serious. And to answer your mother in law from the last post because we both know she will be reading this one. We are mostly all functioning now but you will probably not see us untill at least Wed. too many of us are still contagous and we do not want to share this with our friends! Thanks for missing us. Oh and I can't wait for the return of Wacey!

WSMIL said...

Glad you don't want to contaminate us! But we have missed you guys alot!

These are fab B! And wow is mom beautiful! Love the mixing it up. Happy parents somber kids is how it should be:)

Bell Lee Button said...

Those are all really good!!!!!!!! Luv it!!!!!!!

Post a Comment

 
Design by Wpthemedesigner. Converted To Blogger Template By Anshul .