link rel="apple-touch-icon" href="http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-7Sv4ukXNKhE/Tvywu2kH72I/AAAAAAAAH2c/I0vpwdHuLoA/s1600/superb.png"/> Can a boy be beautiful? | Priester Photography

Can a boy be beautiful?

Yes.

Yes, he can.

This little boy is proof. He's got sweet little lips and perfect glowing skin. Be-au-tiful.
Something I'm constantly realizing is that I don't truly see the beauty in my subjects until I start editing their images.

Sure, I look at them, observe them and find their strong points for their image (everyone has a good side). But I'm usually in the middle of such a creative rush that I can't really focus on just one part of their face...I'm looking more at the face as a whole...the shape of it, the texture and color.

My point? This woman (above) has got a beautiful face! I had to edit one tiny little blemish that I'm not even sure was a blemish...it might have been a mole or freckle, and she looks as if she's glowing. Her lips, though are what really stood out to me in the editing process. Wow. Perfect lips.

I'm a little jealous.
I don't want to leave out dad...did you see his blue eyes? I didn't notice them in the shooting process, but they're not a normal shade of blue (in a good way). I have blue eyes and they don't look like that.

Again with the jealousy.

This is my favorite from the session. Maybe because it took me forever to figure out how to get it to look "painted" without looking cheesy. Maybe because of the squished baby lips. Maybe because it looks so creamy.

I just love to look at it. It doesn't matter why. Right?
B


You can go here to see the rest of this beautiful family's proofs and you can view the short little slideshow below.

14 comments:

WSMIL said...

I don't know how you missed the blue eyes they are like lasers (in a good way). But hands down the best is the faces of mommy and baby! That is so gorgeous! Once again you have scored big time.

Allison Wonderland said...

Hmm...Yes,a boy can be beautiful. Anf he certainly is! These are beautiful pictures too!

Ash said...

You nailed it one the last one with the mother and her baby! Amazing!! The First photo of the whole family is great too! Beautiful family! :)

Lunsford said...

I agree they make a beutifull little family, I wonder if you caught the little man with his eyes open at all? Just wondering who's eyes he got.

GWLS said...

AMAZING!!! Ash you were totally right, they are a b-e-a-utiful family. That is one of the cutest babies I have seen. His skin is like perfect, not to mention the moms skin, it's flawless. Nice work B.

WSMIL said...

This was posted 7 am 2 days ago 2 DAYS come on I'm in need of fresh material! Fantasy Football is only so much of a distraction that there isn't new stuff on the blog! I need, I need therefore I am!

Bookworm said...

I am ready for a new post too! It's ben too long! I have to get my fix tomorrow before 5! Please! I'll be without it for 10 days!!!! Please! We are begging you! :)

WSMIL said...

doesn't your cheap resort have internet? florida isn't third world!

Bookworm said...

Cheap?! CHEAP?! Who are you talking to "Missy?!" For you 411 it's not CHEAP! And I am sure it does, not in the rooms, but I am actully going to get AWAY from all of you! So ha! Plllll! ( me sticking and blowing my tongue at you!)

WSMIL said...

You can't get away from us we are everywhere! And you will feel the pull and be compelled compelled I say to know! Once an addict always an addict:) Besides we are better than spending all your time with E:)

Lunsford said...

Here is my request for the next post. Anything but addorable babies. Today Freddy got around to looking at your last two post and the first words out of his mouth were, "He's so cute, let's have another baby" and he is so cute that for almost a full second I was tempted. So it would be great if you would go back to pictures of teenagers. Even though I know the teenagers you post pictures of are wonderfull brilliant young people let's face it no one looks at pictures of teenagers and says "let's have one".

WSMIL said...

I'm now sure that your family being sick has affected your mind! (PS: we have missed you guys) Gary said he would forgive me when I turned 37 and started asking for one. Funny thing I had to forgive him for uttering those particular words. (one brief moment when he lost his mind) And he is very cute but tempted no, Heather it is being sick that has your defenses weakened! You know why they are so cute is because they are going home with someone else! And isn't the irony of her posting teenagers next just as you requested great! Thanks B!!!

Lunsford said...

I like that reasoning, I will share it with Freddy, we do not want another baby we are just sick. Good a bit of sound reasoning is always good. Of course we were not really going to reproduce anyway just a passing thought. And yeah it is always a good reminder to see what the litle ones eventually turn into. Like I said no matter how beutifull and wonderfull they are no one looks at pictures of teenagers and wants one. Thanks I'm over it now.

WSMIL said...

Glad you are feeling better. And you are so right about seeing the grown up model over the little model. The grown up one so obviously has trouble in their eyes! Which is what makes it easier to let go of passing thoughts:)

Hope you guys are up and around soon! You've been missed!!! (even your growing up models)

Post a Comment

 
Design by Wpthemedesigner. Converted To Blogger Template By Anshul .