link rel="apple-touch-icon" href="http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-7Sv4ukXNKhE/Tvywu2kH72I/AAAAAAAAH2c/I0vpwdHuLoA/s1600/superb.png"/> Another first for me... | Priester Photography

Another first for me...

A baby that wouldn't go to sleep.

He was awake and looked like this when I took the first shot from the session at 2:26 PM.
He then continued to stay awake despite numerous efforts at bouncing, feeding, changing, and trying to convince him that there really wasn't anything very interesting going on...that he wouldn't miss anything if he closed his tiny little eyes for just a few minutes.

I only needed a FEW minutes. I promise.

He wouldn't have it.
He stayed alert and curious and looked pretty much like this when the last shot was taken at 3:56 PM.

I was intrigued by this wakeful child. It was another challenge met and successfully hurdled.

After seeing the end result of his images I'm thinking maybe I should start trying to wake my babies up instead of get them to sleep.


Hmmmm.

Now about his sister...
Not only is her cuteness practically unbearable, she's also very entertaining. I won't give away her cute little 3 year old secrets on the world wide web so they can come back and embarass her when she's in high school, but she had us in stitches. Several times.

And just check out her poses! I told her to sit in the chair and had her put her elbow up on the back. The rest?

All her.

Her poor, poor father.
B



Here's the video of their session. If you want to see it full screen right click it and select "Watch on YouTube". You can also see their images here under Reutzel Family if you don't want to watch the slideshow.

4 comments:

WSMIL said...

You never cease to blow me away! That first one you posted is fab!!! And the B&W of her #2067 very reflective, contemplative, musing or your favorite word pensive:) And you should know word is out. My hairdresser(makes me sound like an old lady) was telling me about you last night:)

Allison Wonderland said...

My favorite one is the second from the top. He he has such a funny expression on his face. He is really cute! So is his siter!

M-a-licious said...

I like wide-awake baby eyes. They are mostly expressionless, just taking in the world.

Bell Lee Button said...

GOOD JOB!!!!!!!! I love looking at pics. of babies. Especially the ones you do. I wish you could have gotten some pics. of my sis.

Post a Comment

 
Design by Wpthemedesigner. Converted To Blogger Template By Anshul .