link rel="apple-touch-icon" href="http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-7Sv4ukXNKhE/Tvywu2kH72I/AAAAAAAAH2c/I0vpwdHuLoA/s1600/superb.png"/> I did it! | Priester Photography

I did it!

I got her to smile!
It's a little one but it's definitely there.

I actually can't take credit for this smile. Since she was sleeping at the time it most likely wasn't my witty remarks or creative facial expressions that brought forth this sweet grin.

It was probably just baby gas.

That's what the experts say anyway...babies don't smile this young because they're happy...it's just bubbles in their stomach. Well, I don't buy it. Have you ever smiled because you have gas in your stomach?

I didn't think so.

Babies smile because they're happy and content and everything is right in their world. They smile when they're sleeping because they're dreaming about fresh diapers, warm milk, being cuddled and hearing the murmur of distant voices.
Keep in mind that I'm not a doctor. I can't be held accountable for any sweet, happy thoughts you may have when you see a smiling baby and consider that it may be smiling for reasons other than a mild build-up of air.

I wouldn't want anyone trying to take legal action against me.

Now that we've got that conspiracy all cleared up we can get on with the rest of this family's cuteness.

Here's a slideshow of their proofs...





It may be cut off a little on the right side. If you want to see it full size you can right click it and click "watch on youtube".

If you don't want to watch the slideshow the proofs are also here under "Hendrix Family".

Thank you for putting up with me.

B

1 comments:

WSMIL said...

PERFECTION! You have finally achieved it. That is the best picture! And I totally agree with you on your reasoning. I've always thought gas was the stupidest reason to give. Your ideas make much more sense, and as a mother of 3 you should know.

PS: the one of baby & mommy in B&W looks great too!

Post a Comment

 
Design by Wpthemedesigner. Converted To Blogger Template By Anshul .