link rel="apple-touch-icon" href="http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-7Sv4ukXNKhE/Tvywu2kH72I/AAAAAAAAH2c/I0vpwdHuLoA/s1600/superb.png"/> Knepper Family Sneak Peak... | Priester Photography

Knepper Family Sneak Peak...

This little guy was just too cute!
Mercede was brushing my hair while I was editing this one (I know, I know, I have "the life") and she said, "He is soooo cute! I love his eyes!"

I had to agree.

However, I think it's his sweet little lips that are the clincher for me. Would you call them heart-shaped? Whatever you call them, they are just adorable. This face cracks me up.
Love the bold colors in this one. So cheerful...AND I got a smile out of him (more on that when I finish their session).
I love this! I've used this box lately for toddler shoots because it's bright, cheerful, and fun.

I'll be honest. It's also because it keeps the little varmints (or angels, depending on how you wish to view it) contained to some degree.

His pose in this one seems to indicate that he doesn't necessarily enjoy being held captive. :)

And this is the whole, cute little family. I love the face he's making and how he's leaning into his mommy.

Cute!

Hope to have them finished up today but definitely by tomorrow.

B

3 comments:

GWLS said...

He is adorible!!! I agree with you B. his lips really got me. I would call them heart shaped too. And as usual, great pics.

WSMIL said...

Family shot is one of my favs! But it looks like they might have their work cut out for them. I remember when Mercede learned to role (in the days before she was brushing your hair) and she could disappear so fast. He looks like he could move fast too. Could be a whole new weight loss program. Maybe we should write a book, that weight loss stuff sells. (apparently it doesn't even have to work, but you could photoshop us some hot thin bods):)

Bookwormbree said...

Ok, GWLS that is insane. I had the EXACT wording that you have up there earlier. I had typed it all out and I accidentaly exited the page and it did ot save it. That is so weird!

Post a Comment

 
Design by Wpthemedesigner. Converted To Blogger Template By Anshul .