link rel="apple-touch-icon" href="http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-7Sv4ukXNKhE/Tvywu2kH72I/AAAAAAAAH2c/I0vpwdHuLoA/s1600/superb.png"/> Wacey Returns... | Priester Photography

Wacey Returns...

You may remember Wacey from his senior session about a month ago.

He came back to do some shots with his football jersey and whatnot.

This one is my favorite from the set. I think it might be because his face isn't in it.
Ha! Come on now Wacey, you know you love me. Actually I like this one because of the way he's holding the helmet, so I cropped off his head to draw more attention to the helmet.

That's how I do things around here.

I like this one because of the super dark shadows...it makes it seem, well...dark. I also like this one because I got to make Wacey sit on a chair like this for about 6 shots...and there was no chair.

Ya get that? No chair. I didn't want a chair in the bottom part of the background and I didn't have a short stool, so I made him act like he was sitting.

Can you say burning thighs?

I'm evil.

I'm a genius.

I'm an evil genius.
Love the lighting on this one...again with the darkness.
This is his "stance"...I don't know football jargon, but I'm assuming this is the way he stands before he pummels the tar out of someone. Except I'm sure he has the helmet ON.

Right?

Maybe he doesn't wear the helmet. Maybe that's why he looks like this...
I'm sure he won't like it, but it's one of my favorites because he didn't know I was gonna shoot this...he was just being his cantankerous self and also because I often feel this way.

Don't you?
B


*The rest of his proofs from this session will be added onto his previous proofs here.

4 comments:

WSMIL said...

You know why these are my absolute favs! It needs no explanation that I saw these while I was checking my fantasy football scores! (ps: I think Braydog is done, hehehe)

But the lightening on these is perfect! I would love to hang some of these. Can't you do people I know so that I don't look weirder than I am by hanging pics of people I don't know? Seriously these are perfect football shots. You may not know the jargon or the game, but you know the look.

Lunsford said...

Wacey is great! These are really good B. Is there any way you can make your living by just taking pictures of Wacey?

B said...

I would kill myself first (I hope Wacey is reading this).
B

WSMIL said...

Just finished looking at the rest of these WOW! 1487 & 1508 Are my favs!!! The one with his head hung in B&W is so poignant. It looks like he just lost the big one! LOVE IT! And the last one where I don't know what you did but it looks like a drawing, SO COOL!

Post a Comment

 
Design by Wpthemedesigner. Converted To Blogger Template By Anshul .