link rel="apple-touch-icon" href="http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-7Sv4ukXNKhE/Tvywu2kH72I/AAAAAAAAH2c/I0vpwdHuLoA/s1600/superb.png"/> That's a wrap! | Priester Photography

That's a wrap!

Yippee!

I finished up another session. This one was a little bit easier on me because I didn't have as many to edit as I usually do. They still ended up with 31 super cute proofs plus 2 storyboards but I normally have double that amount.

What was different this time?

The seemingly happy, content, easy-going child pictured below just decided he'd had enough about halfway through.

"Enough!" he said. Well, he didn't really say that exact word but we still got the point. Trust me. We got the point.

He was done, so I was done.

My worked to the bone fingers thank you, sweet child, for revolting. They needed a break.
Not really. I enjoy this too much. It's my only creative outlet.


Besides...typing and rolling the wheel on my mouse are about all the exercise I'm getting these days, so my body needs it to build muscles. Muscle burns fat you know. I NEED muscle.

I won't acknowledge the fact that I would only be building finger muscles. It's better than building NO muscles at all!

Maybe I'll do one sit up before I go to bed.

Baby steps.

B

Click here and go to "Simmons Family" to see the proofs from the session and right click the video and select "watch on youtube" to view the video without the right edge missing. I'm working on getting this glitch fixed.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Wpthemedesigner. Converted To Blogger Template By Anshul .