link rel="apple-touch-icon" href="http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-7Sv4ukXNKhE/Tvywu2kH72I/AAAAAAAAH2c/I0vpwdHuLoA/s1600/superb.png"/> Bray-Dog | Priester Photography

Bray-Dog

Also known as Brayden, came in Sunday night for his senior session.

I've known him since he was just a little whipper-snapper so I took great joy in antagonizing him while we did his shoot.
This shot was his idea...he wanted his fingers blurry to make it look as if he was playing some serious guitar.

I'll give him credit for the idea, but I AM the one who had to execute it. I should get credit for that.

Right?

Right.

His dad wanted this shot. I like it...but he might look just a wee bit creepy.

I guess boys like to look creepy sometimes.

His mom wanted this shot. I like all the blackness.

I know. That was a deep thought, wasn't it?

What can I say? I'm just a deep thinker.

And how can you not like these last two shots? A teenager. A BOY teenager. Smiling.

It's practically unheard of.
Where there's a will, there's a way.

B

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

You spelled my name wrong.

M-a-licious said...

I like the last one best. His "serious" poses just make me laugh. And yes, Brandy. You executed it nicely.

GWLS said...

Like I already told you, these are awesome! I really like the 3rd and 5th ones. He actually looks normal in these. Well, except for the 2nd one, lol. I can't wait to see more. I can't wait to see the ones in the green shirt, wink wink.

The mom of Bray-Dog said...

My 1st born is growing up....how sad is that!!! The pics are GREAT! Can't wait to see more.

Allison Wonderland said...

THe first one and the last ones are my favorite. Good work!

Ash said...

The First one is really Cool! And I agree with Merna, he actually looks half-way normal. :) jk. Nice work b.

WSMIL said...

He can't look normal in the last shot he looks like his dad:) Sorry Skii, but thought someone other than David needed to kick your butt tonight! And explain to me how the creepy look is different from his everyday look?:)

Post a Comment

 
Design by Wpthemedesigner. Converted To Blogger Template By Anshul .