link rel="apple-touch-icon" href="http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-7Sv4ukXNKhE/Tvywu2kH72I/AAAAAAAAH2c/I0vpwdHuLoA/s1600/superb.png"/> Little Sack of Flour | Priester Photography

Little Sack of Flour

That's what this little sweetie pie was like...a sack of flour. Only flour is heavier...and not as cute.

What I mean is, he was very limp and moldable. Which is how I like my babies to be.

For photography sessions anyway.

Let me just shut up and show you the pictures...


Ooooo. Smooshed lips. I love smooshed lips.

And this hat he's wearing is actually purple but through the wonderful world of photoshop it is now a green hat. Voila!

I hope to finish this session by Monday evening so stay tuned.
B

2 comments:

Allison Wonderland said...

He is so cute! I love his smushede little lips too! HE is really cute.:)

WSMIL said...

I really think you need to have an exhibition of your work made up entirely of newborn pictures! Incredible can't wait to see the rest.

Post a Comment

 
Design by Wpthemedesigner. Converted To Blogger Template By Anshul .