link rel="apple-touch-icon" href="http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-7Sv4ukXNKhE/Tvywu2kH72I/AAAAAAAAH2c/I0vpwdHuLoA/s1600/superb.png"/> Repeat Offenders | Priester Photography

Repeat Offenders

I had a session with this cute little jabber talker in June of last year.
His sister was in on the action too.

They came back last week for another session and MY how they've grown!
This one cracks me up. It's as if he's trying to look disinterested in the whole photography scene.

Come to think of it, he WAS disinterested in the whole affair. He was more interested in being anywhere that myself and my camera were not.
Her cute little giggle sealed the deal on this shot...for me anyway. She was trying so hard to keep focused while her brother ran amock.
Awwww. How sweet.

A little less sweet here but definitely shows us some of his personality. Crazy boy.

I know I do this pose a lot but it's so stinkin' cute! I love it when I can get in close and just see my subjects face without a bunch of clutter and background information. It's just the subject...plain and simple.

This storyboard came to mind the instant I saw these images...they just begged for it. I'm not sure everyone will get the whole "cat" thing, but I love the simplicity of it.

I hope to wrap up the rest of this session today or tomorrow, so stay tuned.
B

2 comments:

WSMIL said...

storyboard so works for me! Says it all, sums up little boys to a tee:)

Lunsford said...

I try to warn my dog all the time about what curiosity did to the cat but he doesn't listen any better than the kids.

Post a Comment

 
Design by Wpthemedesigner. Converted To Blogger Template By Anshul .