link rel="apple-touch-icon" href="http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-7Sv4ukXNKhE/Tvywu2kH72I/AAAAAAAAH2c/I0vpwdHuLoA/s1600/superb.png"/> Hendrix Family Sneak Peak... | Priester Photography

Hendrix Family Sneak Peak...

Just look at this cuteness.

I actually had to ask her to stop smiling during the session to get this shot. Her cheeks must have been sore afterwards due to all the smiling she did.

It was nice because I really hate asking people to smile. I want them to smile because I say something funny, because they're family does something funny, or because they're happy. Not because I say...SMILE. I don't like fake smiles.
I don't think her smiles were fake. They're too cute to be fake.
And this is the new baby sister.
She's pretty much got the serious look down.
Yep.
I don't think there's any danger of me needing to tell her to stop smiling.

Yet.

More to come.
B

3 comments:

WSMIL said...

Adore that big smile. Just can't resist that one. Bet she really turns it on when she is in trouble:) Look I'm too cute to punish. Never worked for me! (yes mom I know you read this too)

Lunsford said...

I love the chubby little baby elbow dimples in the last one! Babies have the most wonderfull dimples in the most unexpected places.

Heather Hendrix said...

These are awesome. You did a Great Job. Now I just have to pick which ones to order.

Post a Comment

 
Design by Wpthemedesigner. Converted To Blogger Template By Anshul .