link rel="apple-touch-icon" href="http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-7Sv4ukXNKhE/Tvywu2kH72I/AAAAAAAAH2c/I0vpwdHuLoA/s1600/superb.png"/> Me: "Hey Brayden!" | Priester Photography

Me: "Hey Brayden!"

"I've got an awesome idea!"

"Let's take a picture of you with an XBox controller, sitting in a game chair, looking into one of my lights to make it seem as if the light is coming from a t.v. that you're playing a game on!"

"The idea came to me from a recollection I have of an old Maxell speakers advertisement of a guy sitting in a chair in front of his speaker with the sound blowing his hair and tie backwards."

"Trust me. It will be cool."

"Sit here and act like you're playing an awesome video game..."
"Okay. You look a little bored. Could you make it seem like you're really interested in the game?"

" Hmmm. That's a little better...but I need a little more emotion out of you. Maybe act like you're losing the game..."
"Umm."
"Wow."

"That's a little scary."

This is really how this happened. Maybe not in those actual words, but pretty close. I like to keep it real.

I have another shot of the Bray-dog that's just a WEE bit scarier but I won't post it until he gives me the thumbs up. He'll see it tomorrow. I hope he says "yes" because it's very entertaining.

Here are some shots from the session that are a little less scary...



This last one is my favorite. Click it and then click "Brayden" to see the rest of the pictures from his session.

Up next: The Knepper Family
B

7 comments:

Mom of Bray-dog said...

The TV ones are cool. Nice execution Brandi. My, his mouth is huge. There are several I really like. Can't wait to order.

WSMIL said...

Obviously it is the Steeler Jersey & Cap that are making him look so great in those shots (the photographer I'm sure also has a lot to do with it):)

But these are really good. Hope he lets you post the one you mentioned. 2328 & 2229 are a couple of my favs. Need one of him w/the jersey! And didn't realize how blue his eyes were until 2229. I won't say more nice things about him because that would just confuse him:)

Lunsford said...

I remember that add. Very cool idea. Great pictures.

WSMIL said...

Lunsford you are still alive! Was beginning to wonder. If we ever see each other again I need to get your email.

B does good doesn't she!

Lunsford said...

Mostly alive anyway, your daughter in law has it and my permision to give it to you in a less public place. And yes I love her pictures. Or you can get it on my blog which is the same as B's only mostlybeds instead of priesterphotography.

GWLS said...

OMG! I really like the last one. He looks so cute, lol. I like the steelers jersey too. Not much to say about the game ones. Not that the pics are bad but wow his mouth is huge.

LA said...

Any MOM or girl would love these pix. Don't want to contriburte to his ego too much but one of my favs is the second one up. Confidence is so attractive, but not too cocky.

Post a Comment

 
Design by Wpthemedesigner. Converted To Blogger Template By Anshul .