link rel="apple-touch-icon" href="http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-7Sv4ukXNKhE/Tvywu2kH72I/AAAAAAAAH2c/I0vpwdHuLoA/s1600/superb.png"/> Last Saturday... | Priester Photography

Last Saturday...

I told her dad to get a bat.
He said he already had a gun.

I don't blame him.
One bit.
The seriousness of this child was cracking me up. He did this great little eye squint that made him all serious and adult looking and he was not a smiler. Which made me happy. Smiles are overated...when it comes to photography anyway.

There's a little bit of a grin.
And he's just too cute...add in missing teeth and it's even cuter!
I'm hoping to wrap up this beautiful family's session sometime tomorrow.

Sorry I'm not my chatty self in this post.

I feel like the rabbit in Alice in Wonderland..."I'm late, I'm late, for a very important date!"

I'm just not sure what the "date" is. (wrinkling forehead)

Have you ever had that feeling?
B

4 comments:

WSMIL said...

As always these are fab! Sorry your life is so busy that you aren't feeling chatty. But we will take whatever we can get so that we get our blog fix:) Thanks!

Bookworm said...

I agree. Thanks for the fix. It won't do for a week, but I'll have to try. And for your 411 WSMIL I am going to have more fun with E than you will sitting at home while I am in the ocean! So ha!

WSMIL said...

You enjoy your ocean I'm going to enjoy my gkids and the mountains and the beauty of it it's E free:)

you know you will miss us:) you will look at your ocean and you will see the blue of the sky B takes pics of! Can you really pull off a whole week?

Lunsford said...

It has been so long since I saw that movie, was it the rabbit that was crazy? If so don't be the rabbit B. Crazy is not always as fun as it looks in the movies!

Post a Comment

 
Design by Wpthemedesigner. Converted To Blogger Template By Anshul .