link rel="apple-touch-icon" href="http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-7Sv4ukXNKhE/Tvywu2kH72I/AAAAAAAAH2c/I0vpwdHuLoA/s1600/superb.png"/> Little J on the loose...sneak peak... | Priester Photography

Little J on the loose...sneak peak...

This little booger was everywhere...well, everywhere except where I wanted her to be.

So we stuck her in a basket.

We let her out for a little while on good behavior.


This made her very happy.
But then she got all crazy on us again so we put her in a box.


More from this session to come.
B

4 comments:

GWLS said...

CUTE!!! Love them. They turned out really good. I think my fav. is the one of her all the way in the box, I love it.

WSMIL said...

Who needs cooperative children when you do so well with those who are doing their own thing! These are fab!

Bookworm said...

I love them!!! She is adorable!

Ash said...

Me Likey! Esp the 4th one..she looks like an angel! :)

Post a Comment

 
Design by Wpthemedesigner. Converted To Blogger Template By Anshul .