link rel="apple-touch-icon" href="http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-7Sv4ukXNKhE/Tvywu2kH72I/AAAAAAAAH2c/I0vpwdHuLoA/s1600/superb.png"/> I really don't want to post these pictures... | Priester Photography

I really don't want to post these pictures...

I was able to take these hip, young things out for a fun shoot that I desperately needed. I was in some serious need of shooting for no reason other than to have fun doing it.

And I did.

So much fun that I almost peed my pants on several occasions (weak bladder thanks to birthing three children) and one time laughed so hard that it hurt. You know...the kind of laughing where you can't stop no matter how hard you try and your face starts to hurt and you're crying....it gets so bad that you begin to question whether your laughing or crying?

You know? That kind of laughing?

I did that.

Let me explain the title.

I promised this girl...
And this girl...

That I'd have some shots up for them to see tonight.
Since I'm obsessed/maniacal/psychotic/compulsive I MUST edit my pictures from beginning to end.
These are from the beginning.
We hadn't gotten our stride yet. The pictures are ho-hum. Not bad. But not great either.

This one borders on great because look at that gorgeous thing in the middle (she happens to be mine).

I have to admit that I'm diggin this one...love the attitude in it.
These are shots that I could get any day of the week though. Nothing amazing. Nothing crazy or hugely different. Nothing that really speaks to me.

Ooooo. Movement and pretty eyes. Me likey.

But just you wait till I get to the good ones.
B

2 comments:

WSMIL said...

You should know they had a great time too! All they could talk about yesterday. And obviously the one of the three of them is the fav and the keeper!!!! Especially love Mercede's little smirk! Can't wait to see the rest. Especially if you caught more of Ash's great blue eyes. And the one Mar was telling me about of the balloon!

GWLS said...

LOL, Teddy did look adorable in that pic. I am really excited to see the ones with the umbrella and balloon!!!!!!!

Post a Comment

 
Design by Wpthemedesigner. Converted To Blogger Template By Anshul .