link rel="apple-touch-icon" href="http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-7Sv4ukXNKhE/Tvywu2kH72I/AAAAAAAAH2c/I0vpwdHuLoA/s1600/superb.png"/> I can explain my absence... | Priester Photography

I can explain my absence...

but I won't.

We'll just act like it never happened. I'm back now and that's all that matters.

Not only am I back, but I've got pictures. Consider them a peace offering. Like when your husband brings you flowers because he's come to the realization that he has successfully hacked you off due to his insensitivity, lack of attentiveness, utter disregard for freshly mopped floors, (fill in the blank)____________, etc.

My husband would be the exception to this rule. He just comes home empty handed and makes me more mad until I slap him. Not really. But I want to sometimes.

To avoid making you want to slap me, these pictures are recompense to you for my lack of conversation this week.

Chelsea's session is complete and these are my top ten...
How can you not like this? The yellow, the genuine smile, the jeans and the curls. It's so happy, and bright and clean! Clean? Yes. Clean. Like laundry that's been hung on the line. Mmmmm.

Another happy smile! I love this black and white. It says "classy lady" to me.

A little tilt and a little smile. I like that I have to turn my head a little to the left when I view this picture. It makes it an interactive viewing.

Oh. Miss Thang has attitude in this one. I dig it.
I'm lovin' the cute little smirk in this one and the green, green grass. It makes me want to go lay in a field on my back, stare at the clouds and absorb the sun.
Chair in a creek. What's not to like? Not to mention the evening sun on her back. Kapowie!

Oh. Oh my. Black and white, movement, happiness, AND a vintage umbrella? It's too much.

Times two...minus the black and white. I love the little arch of water and her cute little kick.

I realize her face is a little blurry in this one but I love that she's laughing and NOT looking at me. Plus, the green grass and the shimmer on the water ain't bad to look at either.

sigh. How do I love thee? Let me count the ways... The glow of the sun on the water, the whole body reflection, the fact that she's holding an umbrella on an obviously sunny day IN A CREEK, the splash of red, her wet jeans, and the fact that you can't see her face. I love it! It speaks to me.


Have you noticed that a lot of things speak to me? (raising eyebrows) I'm not sure what to think about that.

I also love the fact that my client was willing to pose for me like this even though I told her that I didn't want to see her face. Calm down. I said it nicely.

In a few minutes you can click here and go to "Chelsea" to see the rest of the proofs and click the last picture to see the slideshow.


I'm not sure you'll like the song but I think it fits because it's talking about how it's hard to grow up. Plus, it's Ben Folds, whom I adore.
B

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi B, This is Chelsea's mom agian & OMG!! I don't know what to say!!The pictures are awesome! The song couldn't of been more perfect!!It made me cry! You are an amazing photographer & I'm so glad it was you standing behind the camera!! Thanks, Sheila

Chelsea said...

Okay you are AMAZING! Im not sure how im am going to be able to pick!! You made it hard! lol

WSMIL said...

I know why you were absent but that doesn't make it ok!!! do you know how often I checked this thing? I don't really need pics I need to hear your musings. But I'm glad that you have pics because these are great! Love the ones of her in the creek. And as to how many things speak to you...when the voices stop that's when you know your crazy:) So let them keep speaking that way we can keep enjoying.

Lunsford said...

It seems to me that if a person is going to make a living taking pictures of other people much more than an understanding of the workings of cameras and lighting are needed. You can have a wonderfull artistic vision in your mind but if you do not have the people skills to get the person to actually do what you think will look amazing then you are not going to get very far. I love your pictures not just because they are very good but because you get people to sit in a creek and cover their face with a vintage umbrella. Way cool.

B said...

Awww. Thanks for all the props, guys. My head's not going to fit through the door now though.
B

Post a Comment

 
Design by Wpthemedesigner. Converted To Blogger Template By Anshul .