link rel="apple-touch-icon" href="http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-7Sv4ukXNKhE/Tvywu2kH72I/AAAAAAAAH2c/I0vpwdHuLoA/s1600/superb.png"/> The Beautiful Miss Mary... | Priester Photography

The Beautiful Miss Mary...

I've finished with Mary's session and I'm quite happy with the results.

When I hear the name "Mary" it makes me think of a quiet, subdued girl that exudes peacefulness and simplicity. I'm not sure if that really fits this "Mary" or not, but it's what I think of when I see her pictures.

And no, and I do NOT want to know what you think of when your hear the name "Brandi". Thanks anyway.

Without further ado...some of my favorites and why (not that you care about why, but you're getting the why anyway)...
Movement! Need I say more?

Okay, I'll say more. Look at those eyes! Just look at em'!

Black and white. Not looking at the camera. A little smirk. Cute!

Ooooo. Intent gaze with a teeny, tiny smile and hair blowing in the wind...which would be movement! Likey.
This makes the shape of her face look different, but you can't go wrong with that face. I love the gritty old-timey-ness of this one. And once again...MOVEMENT!
This one may feel like a forced pose, but I like the model-esque feel too it. So there.
Ooooo again. Glowing field of grass and flowers with gazing girl in green chair.

Just call me Dr. Suess.
Three cheers for hair blowing in the wind, which is movement!

Hip, hip, hooray!
Hip, hip, hooray!
Hip, hip, hooray!

So pretty.
Ditto from above but plus one for black and white and plus one for the cute, smirky look.

Just something different I was trying. I usually always like something different. This one is no exception.

I don't know how many times I have done, or will do this pose, but I like it. I like it a lot. Don't hate me for being a repeater. Don't hate me for being a repeater.

I said, don't hate me for being a repeater.
B


(I didn't make a slideshow for this session because I'm super busy and I'm not sure anybody even LIKES the slideshows but click the last picture to go see all her proofs).

(Mary and mother of Mary could you drop me an email or voicemail just to let me know what you think? I don't have any of your info or I'd call/email you. Thanks and enjoy!)

5 comments:

WSMIL said...

There are too many of these that are wonderful for me to even be specific! Wow you finally did it you sortof made me speechless.

Bookworm said...

I was reading older posts a few minutes ago. I want to be someone mysterious too! What a shame you have my IP Address

Bookworm said...

Beautiful Pics btw.

WSMIL said...

No one is safe from Sherlock B! My very first post was anonymous and she called me within 20 min of my posting to see if it was me. Geez:) I thought about changing my handle but why bother she would still know!

GWLS said...

LOL, it is fun to be mysterious. Although I know who you are Bookworm. Anywho the pics are awsome! Love the last one. You are getting good with light.

Post a Comment

 
Design by Wpthemedesigner. Converted To Blogger Template By Anshul .