link rel="apple-touch-icon" href="http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-7Sv4ukXNKhE/Tvywu2kH72I/AAAAAAAAH2c/I0vpwdHuLoA/s1600/superb.png"/> Hello. | Priester Photography

Hello.

I'd like you to meet Wacey.
He's a senior. His mother wanted senior pictures of him. She knew it would be a challenge.

Since I had the honor of doing their family session several months ago his mom knew I was a photographer that could whip him into shape.

And I did.
Things regressed when I didn't have any music he liked. He started complaining and I got this...

I said, "You straighten up, mister or I'm gonna make you STAY in that little, bitty, kid-sized seat for the whole session!" and he did this...
So I stomped my foot and said, "You better turn around here and look perty for the camera right this instance, young man!" And he did this...
And this...
No one takes me seriously. I can't understand it.

Well you may think he won the battle, but I'll show you who won the war.

To be continued...
B

4 comments:

Lunsford said...

You are like Alan Funt, you catch people being themselves. Which is way better than those fake pictures that some people get of themeselves or their families that does not even look like them when it is done.

WSMIL said...

Ditto to Lunsford! We were watching the folks Italy/London pics last night on the projector and then we logged onto awkward family photos and laughed until we wept. And unfortunately many of these were professional photos that they meant for them to turn out that way. So painful (for them for the rest of us it was beyond funny). I don't think we have to worry about any of your work ever being on there!

Anonymous said...

ok.....luv what you wrote. it was hilarious my favorite one was when he was turned around in the little kid chair! It was hilarious. I could so tell that he was not cooperating. Good stuff!

B.N.

LA said...

Great group of pix. I love the ones where you caught him laughing, probably a little camera shy, but a great side of the subject. Sometimes the candid are the best showing personality. Glad you got him on film.

Post a Comment

 
Design by Wpthemedesigner. Converted To Blogger Template By Anshul .