link rel="apple-touch-icon" href="http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-7Sv4ukXNKhE/Tvywu2kH72I/AAAAAAAAH2c/I0vpwdHuLoA/s1600/superb.png"/> Shameless self-promotion... | Priester Photography

Shameless self-promotion...

I'm going to plug my blog on my own blog.  How's that for ingenuity?

Let me explain.  I don't advertise much...wait...I don't advertise at all.  As much as I would love to have "Priester Photography" proudly displayed in newspapers, magazines, the yellow pages, and on city buses and billboards all across Missouri I would hate to sell my firstborn child to pay for it.

She may like to get away from her psychotic mother with the camera, but I would hate it.  Who would do my dishes?  And my laundry?  And bring me things when I'm working?  And brush my hair and rub my back?

I digress...back to the point.  This blog is my advertiser...my advertisement...my way of advertising.  It's all I've got.  sniff, sniff. 

So I want you to help me advertise and I'll help you.  Help me help you.  HELP me HELP you! (name that movie)

Here's how:  Send your friends and family here after your session.  Tell them not to be scared.  They don't have to read any of my insanity.  All they have to do is make a comment on your post.  It can even be anonymous.   If 10 of your friends, family or street peddlers make a comment on your post then you get a free 5x7.  This should be relatively easy since I usually already have 4-5 faithful commenters anyway.

See?  You win.  I win.  Your commenter wins because they get to voice a thought on the www for all the world to see.  That's a big step for some people.  We'll get through it together.  They don't have to make intellectually stimulating comments (though I could use some) or even comment on the images themselves,  but just a comment so I know that they came, they saw, and they left.  Even you (the client) can leave a comment. 

Some examples of what you could comment on...

"Oooooo.  Pretty girls!"

"Awwww.  Mother/daughter lovliness."

"I like fire."

"I'm hungry."

"Don't forget your towel."

"Pickle Loaf"

See?  It doesn't have to be amazing...just words.  It's really not hard.  I can even do it.

If you're confused about HOW to make a comment click here for detailed instructions.

I saw this on the way home from the above shoot with the Kemp family.  I just snapped it from the car window...no worries, I was pulled over at the time (not by the cops...just of my own accord).  I don't drive and shoot.  It's dangerous.

And then I snapped this from my parking spot in our driveway.  Pretty colors.  Me likey.

All of the Kemp family proofs can be found here under "Kemp Family Too".

Happy posting my lovely, helpful blog readers!
B

29 comments:

M-a-licious said...

You know how Dad is always complaining that you don't take landscapes? Well, I just ran to get him because there are a couple in this post. Do you know what he said? Imagine a gruff voice. "I think she needs to keep working on it." No appreciation. I'm excepting some retort from you that I can tell him.

Lunsford said...

Shameless self promotion B, but then we all have to do what we must to support our extravagant lifestyles, you know eating and sleeping in doors. And I do know the movie, but I am not sure I want to admit to knowing the movie. Also I love the landscapes, well done you.

WSMIL said...

I'm going to be brave and admit I know it, I saw it, I hated it: Jerry Maguire, now do I get a free photo session? (or at least that family discount) Now let's comment on the child labor laws you are admitting to breaking with that list of chores Mercede is doing:) As to the pictures anything with a fireplace makes me happy these make me very happy! Such a sweet mommy and daughter!

Now Mal you can tell your dad that of course he doesn't like them because he was born without an artistic bone:) He wants boring traditional landscapes and sorry B just can't bring those to us because she was born with multiple artistic bones!

Bookworm said...

Pudding.

;)

WSMIL said...

you are a sick child but I love you for it! I've been waiting all day for someone to come up with something and that is just too perfect!

So vanilla right back at you:)

Anonymous said...

custard......homemade..
I can do this

Bookworm said...

.........

;)

Anonymous said...

pie (goes with custard) now off to the next person

Anonymous said...

meringue

Bookworm said...

Lemon

;)

Bookworm said...

P.S. Anonymous, show yourself! We must know this person behind this quite intriguing disguise!

Anonymous said...

poundcake

Anonymous said...

lemon curd

Anonymous said...

cheese curds

Bookworm said...

Cheeseburger.

;)

M-a-licious said...

Burger King

Anonymous said...

muffet's tuffet

WSMIL said...

King of the Hill

Anonymous said...

Over the Hill

Anonymous said...

falling down the hill just like
jack and jill

Bookworm said...

Phil and Lil. ( Rugrats twins)

;)

WSMIL said...

Phil Collins

Anonymous said...

Tom Collins

Anonymous said...

Bloody Mary

Anonymous said...

manhatten

WSMIL said...

Whiskey Sour (this is for B) (and yes there really is an e in this because it isn't scotch, so now you know, see this blog is very educational)

Anonymous said...

also geographical
also mulltigenerational
Virgin Shirley Temple

Anonymous said...

good ship lollipop

Anonymous said...

tootsie pop

Post a Comment

 
Design by Wpthemedesigner. Converted To Blogger Template By Anshul .