link rel="apple-touch-icon" href="http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-7Sv4ukXNKhE/Tvywu2kH72I/AAAAAAAAH2c/I0vpwdHuLoA/s1600/superb.png"/> Ok...Pay Attention People! | Priester Photography

Ok...Pay Attention People!

It has been brought to my attention that one of the reasons (and there are a LOT of them) why you aren't commenting is because you don't know how.

Well never fear! I, the one and only B, is here to help! Da--da--da-da!

1. Find a post that compels you to let your voice be heard. This can be a positive or negative voice...but just remember what I think about negativity. I don't like it. I don't like it one bit.

2. Scroll to the bottom of the post. The bottom of the POST...NOT the bottom of the PAGE. This seems trivial but it's important. Like it could altar the universe as we know it. Well, not that drastic but it IS important.

3. At the bottom of the POST (see #2) it will say, "Posted by B at 10:47" (or whatever time I happened to write that particular post) and next to that it will say "0 Comments". Poor, poor me. 0 Comments! This is where the hard part comes in...

4. Click it. Well. Don't click "it"...click "0 Comments".

5. An amazing thing happens. A box pops up that says, "Post a Comment"! Below it is a wonderfully white, empty box where you can pour your heart out. It's like a blank canvas. Feel free to create something.

6. Type something. Well. Don't type "something"...type words to me or the internet audience about something.

7. After your done typing go to the box that says, "comment as" and click the little arrow beside it. Scroll to Name/Url and select it.

8. Ooooh. Another box! It says "Edit Profile". Beside "Name" type your name or some variation of it.

9. Click "continue". Wow! Look what we did! Now it says "Comment as (your name)"! We are amazing!

10. Take a deep breath. We're almost done. Are you ready? Are you sure? Okay. Click "Post Comment"

TA-DA!!!!**

11. You DID it!!!

**A box may pop up that asks you to enter some crazy word or phrase just to make sure you aren't trying to hack into my computer. Just do what it tells you.

I'm so proud of you! We make a good team!

I hope you enjoyed this episode of "B Explains All", tune in next time for a lesson on how to save a picture.
B

8 comments:

Heather L said...

Now I would tune in often for each and every episode if you would really explain "all". Sooo many things that I would just love to have explained in short simple words. by the way great shot of London, so cute.

Anonymous said...

Ciao Brandi,

Don't know if you are aware of the huge ferris wheel in the UK called the "London Eye" but I can send you a copy. Anyway, the point is the photo of London should be captioned "The London Eye" (pun intended)

Ciao
Babbo Scipli (pronounce Italian style)

Robert James said...

Those are some good pictures. I still think I'm the best picture taker of all time. IF I ONLY HAD A CAMERA. You dont have one you want to sell do you?

Robert James said...

It worked THANKS your so COOL

Heather said...

He is adorable. As always a great picture.

WSMinlaw said...

I'm starting to rethink my your a genius when I see pics like this. After all when you have such incredible looking children to work with how hard could it be. (probably Robbie could even do it, guess we will never know since he doesn't own a camara)

WMPnLaw said...

It dawns on me to that you may regret this opening up a whole new world to us. We have just been taking and taking and enjoying it, but now. Wow, express yourself takes on a whole new meaning. Are you sure we (including you) can handle it?

Em said...

you're hilarious. you bring joy to my monotonous evening hours. even if I can't always think of something ingenuious to say (and by ingenuious, I mean the word meaning creative, amazing and not the one that means gullible or knowledgeable or something. I know there is one that's similar but I can't think how to spell the one i want.) i love reading your thoughts so don't get discouraged. keep them coming.

Post a Comment

 
Design by Wpthemedesigner. Converted To Blogger Template By Anshul .