link rel="apple-touch-icon" href="http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-7Sv4ukXNKhE/Tvywu2kH72I/AAAAAAAAH2c/I0vpwdHuLoA/s1600/superb.png"/> In Reply | Priester Photography

In Reply

I would just like to address two comments that were made in the post below.

To my WSMIL (wicked step mother in law)...

I do have incredible looking children so I take pictures like the one below so that other people with unfortunate looking children won't feel so bad. It's all about empathy.

To my WMPnlaw (Wicked Maternal Papa In Law? Wicked Mother Priester In Law? ??...I really don't know what this means)...

Uh. Yes, I can handle it. I can handle anything!! I'm superwoman. Da--da--da-da!
Express away!
B

2 comments:

WSMnlaw said...

Got it right in one Wicked Step Mother in Law which takes to long so it's down to WSMnlaw. Was going to just make it WSM like I do with Matthew but that isn't truly accurate and you know the Priester's we strive for accuacy. (ha i'm not going to correct that typo). We will see where this takes us. As an old movie we used to quote from "this should be fun"

Anonymous said...

LOL, love the line on "other people with unfortunate looking children", hehehe... - DonB

Post a Comment

 
Design by Wpthemedesigner. Converted To Blogger Template By Anshul .