link rel="apple-touch-icon" href="http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-7Sv4ukXNKhE/Tvywu2kH72I/AAAAAAAAH2c/I0vpwdHuLoA/s1600/superb.png"/> Last Weekend's Wedding | Priester Photography

Last Weekend's Wedding

I've finally finished the editing and I'm attempting to post the slideshow on here.

Please keep in mind that the online version of the slideshow is not very good quality because of compression. The DVD version is sharp and doesn't flicker as much. But the online version is for those who are too impatient to wait (I am one of those people).

As soon as Lexie and Mitch see the video, I'll post all of the edited pictures on my smugmug site, which you can find by clicking here.

Click the picture below to see the wedding slideshow. If you have an HD monitor, I highly suggest selecting it, as the video quality is 10 times better on HD.
Enjoy! And feel free to comment...My favorite part is the last song. :)
B

6 comments:

Heather said...

These are GREAT!!!!

Em said...

Amazing photos. I've even got you booked for a wedding shoot in about 9 years from now. Mine. Hah.

Em said...

Also, I love the front cover photo. Is that their rings?

B said...

Yep, it's their rings and I used a process in photoshop called "carnival ride".

Nine years...I'll need a deposit to hold that date. Non-refundable. :)
B

Lindsey said...

Beautiful pictures!

WSMIL said...

Just finished looking at the big city boys pics from my cuz wedding. And by far you have the better ones. It blows me away. I guess we will now have to restore your title of genius. (don't let it go to your head, I mean your pics)

Post a Comment

 
Design by Wpthemedesigner. Converted To Blogger Template By Anshul .