link rel="apple-touch-icon" href="http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-7Sv4ukXNKhE/Tvywu2kH72I/AAAAAAAAH2c/I0vpwdHuLoA/s1600/superb.png"/> Priester Photography

In reply to comments from my last post...

Em: How did I take a picture of my hands?

Picture this...camera strap is around my neck with the camera resting on my chest. Between my, how to put this delicately....my at-one-time-milk-producing-parts. I'm leaned way back in my office chair and the lens is resting on my stomach. And my what a stomach it is! So I squash my chin so that I can hardly breath to look through the viewfinder and focus on something moderately close to my fingers/keyboard. I press the shutter release (it's on a 6 second timer) and then push my belly out (to about the six months pregnant mark) and hold it till the six seconds is up.

I'm so out of shape that after about 10 attempts my abs were starting to hurt. So, does that answer your question?

WSMInlaw (wicked step mother in law for those of you who don't know that abbreviation):

Neophobia= a fear of new things or experiences. (You're right...I don't have that fear. I like new things...particularly new camera equipment).

Katagelophobia= a fear of ridicule. (This blog is testimony to the fact that I don't have that. I fix up ridicule with a big slice of bacon and eat it for breakfast.)

Cyberphobia= irrational fear of computers or technology. (Phhht. Eyebrow raise. Do I even need to address this one? I didn't think so.)

Pentheraphobia=fear of mothers. (I fear no one's mother but I do have a fear of ever becoming a mother again myself...lord help me.)

And last but not least...

Chelsey: In recompense for my procrastination thus far...here's another teaser for you.


Awwww. Such a cute little family!

Thanks for putting up with my crazy.

B

1 comments:

Lunsford said...

Thanks for the visual image, the thought of how you would take a picture both your hands was amusing to me, the description of how you actually did it was a much needed laugh.

Post a Comment

 
Design by Wpthemedesigner. Converted To Blogger Template By Anshul .