link rel="apple-touch-icon" href="http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-7Sv4ukXNKhE/Tvywu2kH72I/AAAAAAAAH2c/I0vpwdHuLoA/s1600/superb.png"/> The teeth! The teeth are killing me! | Priester Photography

The teeth! The teeth are killing me!

I can't take it! It's too much cuteness!

This may be my favorite from the shoot. I could always crop it so that it's just her face in the frame, but I love her dad's hand holding her up (she was being thrown into the air) and the fact that you can see his wedding band. It just ties it all together for me.
One thing I've learned from this shoot...I have GOT to focus on getting the mom's in on the fun shots. It seems like (for whatever reason) I always get the cutest shot of dad with the baby, but never mom with the baby. And speaking from experience, the mom DESERVES to be in the good shot. Are you with me on this ladies?

This is my new mission. Awesome shots of mom with her baby..that's a promise from one mother to another.

I'm wrapping up this shoot. I have one more set to edit and possibly one more storyboard. I'll post the link on here as soon as I'm finished.

And after seeing this beauty of a picture (in my opinion), it leads me to wonder what I could of accomplished with a less cantankerous baby. wink, wink.
B

1 comments:

WSMIL said...

I’m hoping when my bundle of joy arrives that you are willing to take fun shots of me with it. Scared yet? Got the news today!!!

In just 6-7 years my barrel of bourbon will be ready to bottle. (get it, fun shots) They sent me a certificate and cards with the announcement and everything, what a hoot!

Post a Comment

 
Design by Wpthemedesigner. Converted To Blogger Template By Anshul .