link rel="apple-touch-icon" href="http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-7Sv4ukXNKhE/Tvywu2kH72I/AAAAAAAAH2c/I0vpwdHuLoA/s1600/superb.png"/> No Pictures. | Priester Photography

No Pictures.

I can't dwell on pictures today. We've got something serious to discuss...

Why is no one talking to me? I post these pictures and these wonderful, witty comments (giggle) yet no one takes the time to respond.

It makes me sad.

I don't need recognition or praise. I would just like to know that someone is reading this occasionally. Well, I know someone's reading it because I can see the activity on my Statcounter. But WHY are you reading it? Are you interested in photography? Do you want to learn more about photoshop? Would you like to comment on a picture I've posted (good or bad)? Do you have any tips for me on taking better pictures? Are you interested in ways to get better pictures of your family?

These are all things I'd like to hear...or anything else you might have to say.

Hello!? Is anyone out there?

(crickets)

B

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

We just enjoy you on all levels and we like to read your greed (i.e. I want this lens, I want this lens, I want this lens). We keep up with the children (ours + theirs = ours). It's funny, it's witty (mostly), and it brings a smile to our faces. But if you seriously have this compulsive need to hear what you already know, well then here it is. We love you and your pics, we just can't help ourselves. (even if we never comment on it)

Anonymous said...

Yes many smiles have been seen on my face as I look at the beutifull pictures, and I enjoy reading your take on the world in general. Good stuff. And if it will make you feel better I will try to throw in a comment once in a while.

B said...

Thank you! Since you both want to be anonymous I won't reveal your names but I'm confident that the first post is M and the second post is R.

Am I right? Am I right, right, right? (that's a quote from "Groundhog Day").

I'm feelin' the love!
B

Anonymous said...

I was so inspired by your incredible blogging skills that I started my own. Feel free to check mine out and comment, only you are forbiden to comment on the quality of my lame pictures, they pale in comparison to yours. Anyhoo mine is www.mostlybeds.blogspot.com.

Anonymous said...

I love your pictures! I just now discovered you, and I'm so glad I did! I love how creative you are with your shots! I hope to one day be where you are! I take pictures like I breathe! Keep 'em comin!

Anonymous said...

Well, I rightfully admit that I forget to check it out. Forgive me for I am not used to using a blog. I have smiles every time (feel the love). I bring the family to look and read your funny passages.

elaine said...

needy woman, I just discovered you through russ, and now I love you. in a totally platonic, non-lesbian way. though I'm sure you quite appealing in your way. it's me, not you. but we could always be friends.

just started taking up photography. love photoshop. you marry the two beautifully.

you make me feel negligent of my own blog, and actually kind of lame-ass with my entries.

am actually spending an evening reading your blog from first entry to most recent. just taking a moment to comment since you so pitifully seemed to need it.

B said...

Thank you Elaine. I think.

I am needy. Usually I don't express the "need" but this was a dire situation.

I'm glad you found me and thanks for the comments and compliments.
B

Post a Comment

 
Design by Wpthemedesigner. Converted To Blogger Template By Anshul .