link rel="apple-touch-icon" href="http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-7Sv4ukXNKhE/Tvywu2kH72I/AAAAAAAAH2c/I0vpwdHuLoA/s1600/superb.png"/> Little A and her Family | Priester Photography

Little A and her Family

Just finished editing this cute little family's session. Click the picture to view the short slide show I made for them.

Sorry if you hate the song. It's from one of my new favorite singers, Gregory Page. He has that old bar saloon sounding voice. And you know how I like old things. His singing makes me want to close my eyes and absorb the sound. It's so melancholy but happy at the same time. To put it another way...I LOVE IT.
Please excuse all the obtrusive watermarks. I hate that I have to use them, but I have to protect my work somehow.

The video may look blurry and/or grainy if you don't have or don't choose the HD option while playing it. The dvd version of the video doesn't have this problem.

The proofs will be available to view here under Stephen's Family in three shakes of a turtles tail. I'm not sure that's exactly fast but you get the picture.

B

1 comments:

WSMIL said...

The turtle Gary & I saw the other day was really moving and for a turtle that size (huge) I was impressed! So 3 shakes of a turtles tail could be fast. But you do realize for the 3 of us on here we are now addicts. Is there a rehab center you know of that we can dry out at, so that this ISN'T the first thing I do every morning? Or maybe we should form a support group, but I would probably just get addicted to that to!

Post a Comment

 
Design by Wpthemedesigner. Converted To Blogger Template By Anshul .