link rel="apple-touch-icon" href="http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-7Sv4ukXNKhE/Tvywu2kH72I/AAAAAAAAH2c/I0vpwdHuLoA/s1600/superb.png"/> This is me happy. | Priester Photography

This is me happy.

"But wait!", you're thinking. "B is always happy", you say.

I am.

But as of this moment I'm extra happy because I just clicked "buy" on something that's going to take my photography to another level (hopefully).

A (drum roll, please).....Portable Power Pack!

Ooooooooo. Ahhhhhhh.

This may not mean much to you, but to me it means I can take my studio lights anywhere. Yes, ANYWHERE!... old barns, junkyards, abandoned buildings, a wide open field, the woods...anywhere my little heart desires.

This is especially exciting because I have a TTD (trash the dress) shoot this next Saturday (if the weather holds out) and I'll hopefully have the power pack by then. Weeeeeeee!

I decided I needed to post a picture of my happiness while I sat here in my office chair without one stitch of make-up on (aren't you glad I share?). Notice how I've carefully cropped this to exclude my double chin and my forehead wrinkles. Now, the nose...well, there's nothing I can do about that except embrace it. It's definitely my dad's nose. No doubt about it. Thanks dad.
And I posted this second one for two reasons.

1. So I could explain to you how hard it is to hold a camera directly over your head and take a picture of yourself looking happy without trying too hard. And then keep it in focus. It's not easy peasy.

2. Is that a dimple? I wasn't aware that I had a dimple. sigh. I hope it's not just a fat dent. I would much rather it be a dimple.

I could go on all night about my facial issues but that's insecurity...and I like to think I'm a secure individual...plus I have this uncanny urge to go pluck my eyebrows. ??

And as an afterthought...check out my cute little silver leaf earrings! I got them for $3 AND they came with a necklace.

It's the little things in life that make me happy...and portable power.
B

7 comments:

WSMIL said...

Dearest B,
Looking at that fresh complexion, those sparkling eyes and that beautiful smile we must ask ourselves why was there a need to cut anything off of this special face. It's a keeper and on the wall it goes.

WSMIL said...

PS: I forgot the dimple, how could I leave out that adorable dimple?

PSS: Fat dents do not exist, I repeat DO NOT EXIST!!!

B said...

I have two words for you.

1. Suck 2. Up

But I LIKE it. Keep it comin'.

B

WSMIL said...

You don't have anything worth sucking up for. I already get all the eggs I can eat. What more is there:)

PS: seriously I want a copy of the B&W one for the family wall.

B said...

You just want to keep the rats away. :)

And did you forget the power I have with the grandchildren?

What's that saying about a woman scorned?
B

WSMIL said...

To quote a favorite movie:
"I grovel in mortification, I grovel"

RobertJ said...

Like the close up keep them coming.

Post a Comment

 
Design by Wpthemedesigner. Converted To Blogger Template By Anshul .