link rel="apple-touch-icon" href="http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-7Sv4ukXNKhE/Tvywu2kH72I/AAAAAAAAH2c/I0vpwdHuLoA/s1600/superb.png"/> Cute and Cantankerous | Priester Photography

Cute and Cantankerous

This describes my itty bitty client this afternoon...though she was just mostly cute. Little Ava had us all running around making crazy noises and silly faces but she just REALLY wasn't interested in us.

We got what we could and as I'm slowly getting into the editing I'm finding that I'm very happy with the results.

This is one of the first shots that I've edited and I can't believe how perfectly she's posed.... especially since I know that she was only in that position for exactly 1/10 of a second.
I'll post a few more teasers as I go, but I'm taking a break right now. I'm getting ready to receive a total body makeover by my girls and their aunt.

I hope I like the results.
B

2 comments:

Amy said...

Thanks for the sneak peak.
I was a little worried but this makes me very hopeful! Can't wait to see more.

Amy

B said...

No worries Amy...We've got some good shots. And if you don't think so, we can always reshoot. I'll be working on the rest of them this evening and if I get a chance to post another teaser I will.

Post a Comment

 
Design by Wpthemedesigner. Converted To Blogger Template By Anshul .