link rel="apple-touch-icon" href="http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-7Sv4ukXNKhE/Tvywu2kH72I/AAAAAAAAH2c/I0vpwdHuLoA/s1600/superb.png"/> Family | Priester Photography

Family

I had a shoot with a two super cute litte families last Sunday...two sisters and each of their individual, little families.

They were so much fun to work with and I'm very pleased with the results.

Click the picture below (one of my favorites....doesn't it look seventy-ish?) and it will take you to Youtube where you can view a slideshow of the proofs.

Or you can go to www.priesterphotography.smugmug.com and click on "Collier Family" to view them. I'd love to hear any comments you have about them...favorites, likes, dislikes.

Enjoy.
B

3 comments:

Chelsey said...

Love them! My favorite is Jordan's with his pouty face and the dinosaurs! Very very pleased with them! You did an excellent job! Can't wait till next time!!

WSMIL said...

I don't know how you get such great expressions from children. I think that may be your greatest gift in addition to your vision. Any of the baby with that great orange shirt were my favs!

Anonymous said...

I am so pleased with how they all turned out. I'm having such a hard time choosing. We love them all!

Post a Comment

 
Design by Wpthemedesigner. Converted To Blogger Template By Anshul .