link rel="apple-touch-icon" href="http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-7Sv4ukXNKhE/Tvywu2kH72I/AAAAAAAAH2c/I0vpwdHuLoA/s1600/superb.png"/> Grandma Strikes a Pose | Priester Photography

Grandma Strikes a Pose

I'm being harassed, as I often am, by my mother-in-law. My mistake was that I gave Grandpa Wayne credit in the previous post for staying with the kids in the tent all night. It turns out that Grandma LaVena was out there too. I thought she was in her cozy bed in the basement all night.

So I didn't give her credit.

OOps.

She's been whining and complaining for the last two days about how she wants credit for her grandmotherly acts since grandpa got credit.

Well, here's your blog debut, grandma!
Do you feel famous?

You should. I think at least three people look at this blog daily. Three WHOLE people! I'm very popular.

Here's a grandma story for those of you who actually read this blog:

I did a photoshoot with the little bitty girl in the previous post and decided to do some shots with our goldfish. I ran inside to have the kids clean out the fishbowl and bring it to me. Grandma did it for them (that's more "grandma credit" right there).

They brought the fish out and upon my inspection he looked a little "bubbly". Hmmm? Why is he bubbly? I touched the water and it was HOT. Not tepid, not room tempature but HOT!

She was trying to COOK the fish!

I yelled for the kids to take him to the sink STAT and they changed his water, used the paddles (get it? paddles?), and administered cpr. Well, I'm not really sure what the life-saving efforts involved, but we're happy to say that he survived his near death experience and is anxious to tell all his aquatic friends.

He has been swimming in constant circles since the ordeal though. I think he may be brain damaged.

It's HER fault.
B

4 comments:

Lunsford said...

I think it is still C (carp) P (perch) R (resusitation)

Anonymous said...

I dare to say she is wrong but YES this is true. She is just crazy. But thanks Brandi for the post.

Anonymous said...

tha is some young is grandma

Anonymous said...

Berr-ba Berrrr

Post a Comment

 
Design by Wpthemedesigner. Converted To Blogger Template By Anshul .