link rel="apple-touch-icon" href="http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-7Sv4ukXNKhE/Tvywu2kH72I/AAAAAAAAH2c/I0vpwdHuLoA/s1600/superb.png"/> I can't sleep. | Priester Photography

I can't sleep.

I went to bed with a pain in my stomach and woke up feeling the need to vomit. That tends to inhibit sleep patterns. It inhibited mine. That's why I'm here.

That and I had a nightmare. If a nightmare wakes me up then I usually have to get out of bed and make sure the house isn't on fire, the kids haven't been kidnapped, my camera is still working, etc., etc. It must be because I have such vivid dreams. It takes me a while to make sure it was really a dream.

Think about it...you've experienced what my controlled, moderately sane mind can dish out, so just imagine what kind of chaos my subconscious can produce. (raising eyebrows...it is not pretty)

It would be too hard to explain tonight's travesty, but it involved my not being able to get to my house because of a building demolition and the highway being closed, hiding behind a semi trailer to avoid being blown to bits by said demolition, and watching an unknown man's fingers melt off because he touched some weird demolition causing acid.

I guess he should have been wearing gloves.

When I woke up it looked like my room was smokey at which point I went through the routine mentioned above.

Between then and now I have revamped the blog. How does it look? Is it hard to read? I'm still playing with it if you have any suggestions.

The kids decided to sleep outside in tents tonight. I think Grandpa Wayne is still out there with them, believe it or not. What a trooper.

I wonder if I'll be able to recognize them all through the bug bites tomorrow.
B

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ciao punkin,

Bisnonno e bisnonna from LVL will take your subconscious over ours any day.

Luv to all
Babbino

Rob James said...

WELCOME to my wolrd. Is the ceiling falling in also?

WSMIL said...

Love the new look! And Robbie and I both understand your world way to well. Gary could attest to it, but I think it is better if he doesn't. You may be comfortable with putting it all out there (and we love that about you) ((which is why we read this daily and are disappointed when there isn't new stuff)) but I'm not. Hope tonight is better :)

B said...

Babbino,

Please speak English. We know you like Italian. We know it makes you sound special. But as Adrian Monk would say..."I'm an American! From America!" I had to call in reinforcements to translate the above comment (thanks, Missy) and even then we struggled.

Okay, I'll make a concession. You can begin and end your comments with Italian, but the body has to be in English (or something close).

Deal?
B

Anonymous said...

Si, sono d'accordo (In English, "I agree")

But thing of how cute bisnonno sounds versus great-grandpaw. Just think how much younger it makes me sound. :-)

Glad you looked it up though.

Ciao & luv to all. C u in a couple weeks.
Babbino

Post a Comment

 
Design by Wpthemedesigner. Converted To Blogger Template By Anshul .