link rel="apple-touch-icon" href="http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-7Sv4ukXNKhE/Tvywu2kH72I/AAAAAAAAH2c/I0vpwdHuLoA/s1600/superb.png"/> Good Times. | Priester Photography

Good Times.

Summer is definitely here.

Definitely.

The kids played in the sprinkler and on the slip n' slide a few days ago to beat the heat. I wish I could say that these next two shots are mine, but they aren't. My 13 year old sister-in-law took them. I'm humble enough to admit that.

This is London's shoulder after playing in the sprinkler.
And this is Mercede's hair after playing with water balloons. I love this shot! It's going on the wall.

I took these next two.
Grandpa Wayne brought a rocket for London to play with (but mostly so he could play with it too). We all drove over to the school parking lot and fired it off a few times. I've got a few good shots of it that I'll post later. This is London and Mercede running to catch it as it parachutes to the ground.
I love the texture of the ground with the sun shining acrossed it. And of course I love the movement....don't you know how much I love movement by now? I love it!
And this is grass and pavement.
It doesn't have movement.
I still like it.
B

2 comments:

WSMIL said...

The grass is growing thus there is movement!
I'm surprised that you didn't catch that one. Stuff like that doesn't usually get by you.

Anonymous said...

your sister is vary good

Post a Comment

 
Design by Wpthemedesigner. Converted To Blogger Template By Anshul .