link rel="apple-touch-icon" href="http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-7Sv4ukXNKhE/Tvywu2kH72I/AAAAAAAAH2c/I0vpwdHuLoA/s1600/superb.png"/> Please Don't Call Child Services | Priester Photography

Please Don't Call Child Services

We went to the park today. I haven't taken the kids for a while but we used to go all the time when they were younger. Life is a lot more hectic now than it used to be.

I bought ice cream sandwiches (partly for me because they remind me of when I was a kid and partly because I knew the kids would like them) and we went to play.

Word of advice...don't wear flip flops to our playground. Those little rocks hurt like the devil.

This post doesn't really have anything to do with the playground but this is where I took the pictures of the evidence.

Here's my sweet little boy.
But look at what has happened to his legs!!! Chiggers!

As I mentioned in a previous post, I had a wedding to shoot this last Saturday. Mercede came with me, so Matt had Summer and London. They went fishing.

And this is how he looked the next day. Summer doesn't have one bite (apparently because they all had a smorgasboard on London). She says it's because she's so sweet they didn't like her.

Poor little guy. He's covered in them...even on delicate parts. Owwww.

Good thing they had fun fishing.
B

5 comments:

WSMIL said...

It's a Priester man thing. I promise you if Gary and I are sitting outside and the mosquito's are out I won't get a single bite, but Gary's legs will look like London's. Same with chiggers. Poor baby! But that sure is a smiley face for someone so eaten up. Have to love his carry on attitude.

NonnoG said...

Runs in the family. My brother says ticks crawl off him and onto his wife.

No seeums love sweet smelling folk. Us old stinkers aren't tasty enuf.

Ciao e amore
Nonno G

Grandma Lavena said...

June never gets a chigger bite. She would take us all berry picking and we would be eaten alive, even with repelent. and MAN do they itch. Is there a cure for the itch. Benadryl is the only thing that I found help Niki. Tell him to bathe in spray or hang garlic around his crotch.lol

B said...

Gotta love the garlic around the crotch idea. :)

Anonymous said...

do you really call them the wicked in laws. if so how do you refer to me.... or do I want to know

Post a Comment

 
Design by Wpthemedesigner. Converted To Blogger Template By Anshul .