link rel="apple-touch-icon" href="http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-7Sv4ukXNKhE/Tvywu2kH72I/AAAAAAAAH2c/I0vpwdHuLoA/s1600/superb.png"/> What do you do if your photographer says... | Priester Photography

What do you do if your photographer says...

"Face each other and turn around.  I'm going to take a picture of your butt."?

You say, "Yes, ma'am".  Then you do it, because you want awesome pictures like this.

That's what this nice couple did and though you may think you don't want pictures of your own hind region, you really do.

Trust me.

I know what I'm doing.

I am so in love with this picture right now.  It's all about the texture, baby.

*Faint*Gasp*  It's a blurry, grainy, 1970's looking, little slice of wonder.  It makes me smile.

Now, listen.  This one will NOT be for everyone. 

I can't explain why, but I like it.  Even though it comes in a little high on the cheese factor, I still dig it.  And you would be amazed if you saw the original shot that I created this from.  I liked the way she was looking up at him but everything else was wrong with the picture so I chopped it, diced it, mixed it and threw in a dash of salt and came up with this.

It reminds me of the old mind game picture...Is it a face or is it a vase?

A little more classic with this one.  It's okay, I can handle traditional every once in a while.

Ooo La La...

and Oh My...that's all I have to say about those two shots.

And we close this blog post out with totally sweet cuteness.

You can see the rest of their session here under "J+J".

Then you'll be seeing more of them sometime after the 9th of January as I start posting up sneak peaks from their wedding.

You'll just have to deal with the anticipation.  It's only 11 more days.
B

13 comments:

senior' taco said...

... pretty good pics, but he looks a we bit scared. Serious his face is, he's just a lil nervous and wish it would all be over. I'm sure. Good job B, keep it up.

Bookworm said...

These are so cute! I really really like them! 2nd from bottom is definately my favorite. Sorry, WSMIL. Not many words this time. Back to my pancakes...........

WSMIL said...

Totally get why second from bottom is your fav because it is mine too:) The love in it just shines out of both of them. And B if you can make my butt look that good then you are welcome to take shots of it. I know you won't have any trouble with FNL because his still looks great, but mine could use some work! Next year, oh wait that's here maybe later:)

They both look petrified (hope you know that one wormy) in the Ohlala pic. So I get where Senor Taco is coming from (great name by the way).

And now on to the silhouette, usually when you start a sentence "not for everyone" I think that means me. But not this time B you totally nailed it, LOVED it! See even bad pictures pay off:)

Bell Lee Button said...

for a second i could not figure that picture out that was white and black. Like it took me 10 min to figure out the black was faces! Haha i kept thinking what is the white blob for? Haha. Luv the pics i am sure Jakey + Jamie are very happy w/ it. Are you doing the wedding too b?

señor taco said...

B- Not too fond of the shadow photo, reminds me of old school sesame street. Back when they were teaching us to put words to-gether...
You member, right? But if you like it, well, OK.

Bookworm said...

Senor Taco- Who are you? Seriously, no games.

Bell Lee Button said...

Haha! I know who it is!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hehehehehe! And you don't!

Bookworm said...

Ms. Button-Is it the guy in the pic? Or ur dad?

Lunsford said...

They are great pictures B, personaly I love it when you take the plunge into the place where you are just making up the rules yourself, lots of people take good "traditional" pictures, but only a few can pull off something a little different. Can't wait for the wedding, when you get someone or two someones willing to play along the pictures are bound to be great!

WSMIL said...

Totally agree with aforementioned comment! But then again I usually agree with Lunsford only she says it better. And I'm glad at least one of us knows who Senor Taco is that means he is now fair game:) We don't pick on strangers only those we know and love:)

PS: I'm still completely enthralled with the next to last pic. I want it for my wall, or better yet one of FNL and me like that but I'm missing the dimples and all that beautiful hair, not sure we middle age people could pull this off. But still digging it!!!

Lunsford said...

Don't feel bad WSML no couple is still that adorable after all these years of mariage. It's like puppies sooner or later the cuteness wears off.

Bookworm said...

Senor taco- I know who you are............

;)

WSMIL said...

But I still feel like a cute puppy (and G still looks like a cutie to me) but when I look in the mirror I realize that puppy left while I wasn't looking. But thanks for the pep talk:)

Post a Comment

 
Design by Wpthemedesigner. Converted To Blogger Template By Anshul .